Author Topic: Claim: Joe Biden Likes To Swim Nude in Front of Female Secret Service Agents  (Read 927 times)

bkepley

Katie Pavlich
Townhall

Apparently Vice President Joe Biden, who is reportedly readying a campaign against Hillary Clinton for the White House, has even creepier habits than we previously thought.

According to Secret Service expert and best selling author Ronald Kessler, Biden likes to skinny dip in front of female Secret Service agents assigned to protect him. Naturally, they find this offensive

more here:

Move over Weiner...there's a new deviant in town.

bkepley

Copying also dtrump@trump.com

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"Houston...we have a problem!!!"    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline andy58-in-nh

They don't call him the "Vice" President for nothing.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, you! After the state of the union, you and me? Naked in the pool? Alright!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I wonder.  Does he also have hair plugs... down there?  I'd hate to be the SS agent to discover the answer to that question.

Offline DCPatriot

I wonder.  Does he also have hair plugs... down there?  I'd hate to be the SS agent to discover the answer to that question.

"Down there" is where they obtained the plugs.   Pubic hair growing out your head....probably explains his dorkiness.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
"Down there" is where they obtained the plugs.   Pubic hair growing out your head....probably explains his dorkiness.

If that's true then I'd rather be bald.  No thank you.

Offline DCPatriot

If that's true then I'd rather be bald.  No thank you.

LOL!  Was merely speculating.

That said, if your scalp hair is/was straight, the pubic hair wouldn't mesh very well, would it?    :laugh:

Offline raml

He  is just taking after LBJ.