Author Topic: Rush: Future Generations Will Look Back and Wonder How This Country Lost Its Soul  (Read 755 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/07/28/future_generations_will_look_back_and_wonder_how_this_country_lost_its_soul

Future Generations Will Look Back and Wonder How This Country Lost Its Soul
July 28, 2015
Listen to it Button
Windows Icon
Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Another week, and another Planned Parenthood video.  And as everybody thought, it just gets sicker.  We were told it was going to get sicker.  We were told that there was much more in the pipeline.  And there is.  It's really sick, folks.  Do you know what this is?  I'll tell you what this is.  This is the kind of thing that years from now Americans not yet born are gonna hear about, and they are not gonna understand it, and they are gonna wonder what in the heck was going on in their country back in the early parts of this century.

You know, there have been 55 million abortions since the Supreme Court decision in 1973. That's a conservative number, 55 million. What's happening here is that every lie that has been told by abortion rights activists, the pro-choice crowd, Planned Parenthood, et al -- every damn lie -- is being exposed.  A clump full of cells. An unviable tissue mass.  Pelosi and Boxer and the others say, "It's not a baby until the mother takes it out of the hospital.  It's not a human being 'til the mother takes it out of the hospital."

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Will future generations  even be told the truth? They will re-write history. They are doing it now. Have been for years.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
It is simply another example, amongst the multitudes of them, of a society and a culture - the west, if you will - in deconstruction and decomposition.  Societies at this state of decay don't have "souls" or "morals" or even "standards".  They simply exist in a state of increasing decay until they are gone altogether...taken over, replaced, or simply become backwaters of human existence, no longer centers of power or even identifiable as a coherent structure.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'll tell you when the country lost its soul.

When they declared that it was acceptable to wear whatever the hell you wanted when going to school.

Bring back uniforms...sport coats and ties.    :tongue2:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
flowers wrote above:
[[ Will future generations  even be told the truth? They will re-write history. They are doing it now. Have been for years. ]]

This is completely off-topic, but somehow still related.

It was 'way back in the early 60's. My parents were poor and I was in junior high school, with younger siblings coming up behind me.

One day an encyclopedia salesmen sold my parents a set of Collier's Encyclopedia.

I used it a few times.

All these years later, I still have it, filling up one entire shelf downstairs. Haven't opened one in years.

For a while, I thought of simply tossing them out, just a pile of old books worth nothing.

But then it hit me.

We live in a time in which the left is doing everything possible to avoid teaching the youth of America their true history. The Gramscians have torn a few pages out of 1984, and in cahoots with the media are trying to erase that history and replace it with their new Rainbow-filtered version.

But those dusty old Collier's Encyclopedia books were written back when Western Civilization was still unapologetic about its superiority in the world. Those books and the entries within them reflect this, and report history from "the traditional perspective of Western Civilization". They have no political correctness, not much leftist filtering.

Get rid of them?
On the contrary, I think I'd better protect them!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:29:37 am by Fishrrman »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'm hanging on to some old History of the World books from the 1930's for the same reason. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!