Author Topic: Obama Gives $29 Million To Black Victims Of Charleston Shooting But Just $1.5 Million To White Sandy Hook Victims  (Read 1161 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Gives $29 Million To Black Victims Of Charleston Shooting But Just $1.5 Million To White Sandy Hook Victims

Brian Anderson 
July 4, 2015

Obama loves exploiting the Sandy Hook massacre as a way of promoting his unconstitutional gun control agenda. He hardly gives a speech without mentioning the 20 children and 6 adults that were slaughtered by a deadly “assault rifle.” However, when it comes to putting his money where his mouth is, the white victims of Adam Lanza’s rampage are of little importance. The Obama administration gave just $1.5 million in victim compensation compared to a whopping $29 million in funds for the black victims of the Charleston church shooting. Agenda much?

On June 19th it was reported that the Justice Department fast-tracked a $29 million payout to the victims of the Charleston shooting. Nobody paid this news much mind until Newsmax compared that money to the payouts of other high-profile mass killings during Obama’s reign of terror. It doesn’t paint the picture of a President that views all tragedies equally:

The $29 million payout is significantly more than what was given to assist the victims of the 2012 Aurora, Colorado, theater shooting ($2.9 million); the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting ($1.5 million); and the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing ($8.3 million).

This financial disparity can’t be chalked up to the number of victims. 26 were killed at Sand Hook. 3 were killed at the Boston Marathon. There were 12 dead at the Aurora movie theater, and 9 killed in Charleston.

With the Aurora shooting, the Department of Justice divvied up the money between a massive amount of victims:

“The total number of victims of this crime is more than 1,500. This includes the twelve killed, sixty-nine wounded and their families, other people in the theater complex at that time, people evacuated from an apartment complex where explosive devices were discovered, and first responders to the emergency.”

So more than 1,500 victims split $2.9 million, but 9 victims in Charleston get $29 million? That’s ten times the compensation.

The timing of the payouts also hints at an agenda:

The announcement regarding the Sandy Hook payout came a year after the shooting; the Aurora announcement occurred seven months after that shooting; and the Boston payout announcement came nine months after the bombing.

The announcement for the Charleston victims’ payout came two days after the shooting. The White House can’t change a lightbulb in two days, but they got this massive financial package done in record time.

The difference in funds cannot also be attributed to the terribleness of the killings. A mass shooting is a tragedy no matter how you look at it. However if you were to rank them, 20 young school children getting cut down before they even had a chance to live life is worse than 9 elderly people killed near the end of their lives.

The only thing that can account for the size and swiftness of the Charleston payout is racism. Obama figures a mass killing with all or mostly white victims is worth a million or two, but one where the victims are black is worth nearly $30 million. You wouldn’t think someone could weave their racial identity politics into something as virtuous as a victim’s compensation program, but Obama has done just that.

Remember after Hurricane Katrina when Kanye West said George Bush doesn’t care about black people? That was not based in fact, but Obama’s mass killing payout disparity proves that he doesn’t care about white people. Well, that and pretty much everything else he’s done as President.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/obama-gives-29-million-to-black-victims-of-charleston-shooting-but-just-1-5-to-white-sandy-hook-victims
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 12:26:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
All of the Sandy Hook victims were of the "wrong color".

Occam's Razor.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
Why is the federal government giving money to anyone?
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

THAT is an EXCELLENT question!

“I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.”

James Madison
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It is because they have all gone bat-shit crazy, just like Greece.

Obama and many other politicians view the national treasury as their own personal checking account. Just ask Michelle how many multimillion dollar vacations she has taken, and is still taking them.

Once Boehner and the Supreme Court bowed out of any fight with the White House, then all controls installed by the founders have been lifted and erased.

Obama is now, for all intents and purposes, a real live Monarch who can do anything he wants to do with impunity. I would trust a 15 year old girl to have more courage than Boehner. At least she would dare to ask Obama, "What is going on here?" Which is something Boehner obviously will never ever do, no matter what Obama does.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

All of the Sandy Hook victims were of the "wrong color".

Occam's Razor.
Ah, but no money for black victims of black shooters, like the dozens killed every week in this nation's major cities. Funny how that works.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

You beat me to it.