Author Topic: BREAKING: Donald Trump Now Leads ALL GOP Candidates For President (VIDEO)  (Read 2183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/breaking-donald-trump-now-leads-all-gop-candidates-for-president-video/

A fascinating interview this morning that outlines the common sense views of an iconic figure far more well known for self-promoting bravado. Instead we hear a thoughtful and genuinely concerned man who “wants to try and make America great again.” Trump discusses how by stating facts regarding the chaos at the southern border of the United States he is now being “attacked from all sides” and then responds to a question about the recent tragic shooting of a young woman in San Francisco by a violent criminal and illegal immigrant who shot her down in cold blood earlier this week. The GOP hopeful indicates the shooting is yet another example of the need to fix a broken immigration system which includes once and for all, securing the U.S. – Mexico border.

The beginning of the interview reveals a rather surprising surge in national polls favoring Mr. Trump – who, according to this same poll, now leads all other Republican candidates for the 2016 race. While pleased with the poll, Trump quickly acknowledges, “It’s an honor but it’s a long-long race.” He then goes on to push back against some of the establishment Republicans who have joined with the Mainstream Media and other Democrats in attacking Mr. Trump’s willingness to openly discuss what many privately view as the absolute truth.

Check out the interview here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nutTaOztU1U

Posted byulsterman
July 4, 2015
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:10:24 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I give up. It is turning into one big circus.
We might as well get Kim Kardashian as Secretary of State, Honey Boo Boo's mom June over the Health and Human Services, and Bruce Jenner over the Department of Education.

Offline libertybele

I agree with Trump.  I'm sure the parents of this American victim agree as well.  Even CNN is now reporting this story and that the illegal who had been deported multiple times shot this victim in cold blood.  We as American citizens should be absolutely outraged at what happened. This is not the first time that an American citizen has been victimized by an illegal for crying out loud.  I am glad that Trump spoke up and now this story is front and center.  The liberals, MSM, RINOGOP can no longer ignore what is happening.  Meanwhile the clown in the White House imported hundreds of illegal kids into our neigborhoods, refuses to close our damn borders, and by freaking executive order wants to grant amnesty to over 20,000,000 illegals that are already here. 

Go Donald!  The DEMS, RINOGOP and MSM can pack sand (that's being polite).

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
He led the polls in April 2011 too.

How did that work out?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline libertybele

He led the polls in April 2011 too.

How did that work out?

Last time I checked Trump didn't run in that election; and as I said before "Go Donald!  The DEMS, RINOGOP and MSM can pack sand (that's being polite)."

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Last time I checked Trump didn't run in that election; and as I said before "Go Donald!  The DEMS, RINOGOP and MSM can pack sand (that's being polite)."

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/04/15/poll-donald-trump-leads-2012-gop-field

Send him money.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I give up. It is turning into one big circus.
We might as well get Kim Kardashian as Secretary of State, Honey Boo Boo's mom June over the Health and Human Services, and Bruce Jenner over the Department of Education.

Get with the times Ab..that's Caitlyn Jenner now...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline raml

I doubt he can win but he sure can get things going. I like the man but as a candidate no I don't see him as one although I sure see on facebook that there are many that do.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The border patriots have a new hero in Donald Trump.  I hope this does for Donald what it did for Alan Keyes, Tom Tancredo, and Chris Simcox.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
All Mr. Trump has to do is get himself into the "top ten" so he can be included in the first debate. Right now, it looks like he may achieve this goal with room to spare.

IF he participates in that debate, he could blow the race wide open. He seems totally unafraid to go for the jugulars of guys like Bush and Rubio.

And though some of his comments may seem off-the-wall (they certainly are to the Briefing Room RyeKn"O"w contingent, see post directly above), he is grabbing a certain demographic by the short-and-curlies.

I sense that if he keeps the heat on, the size of this demographic partial to him is going to grow...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

All Mr. Trump has to do is get himself into the "top ten" so he can be included in the first debate. Right now, it looks like he may achieve this goal with room to spare.

IF he participates in that debate, he could blow the race wide open. He seems totally unafraid to go for the jugulars of guys like Bush and Rubio.

And though some of his comments may seem off-the-wall (they certainly are to the Briefing Room RyeKn"O"w contingent, see post directly above), he is grabbing a certain demographic by the short-and-curlies.

Calling me a "contigent," eh?  Them's fightin' words. :chairbang:

I sense that if he keeps the heat on, the size of this demographic partial to him is going to grow...
Maybe. 

Trump is a rat plant to split the GOP and elect Hitlery.  I fear he may spin off to a third party when he fails to win the GOP nomination.  I'm not so worried that I'm not Trumptastically entertained.  I think Trump speaks loudest to former Republicans who have already been written off by the GOP.  The ones that won't fit into the big tent.  They are not as big a factor as you might think.  Those disaffected EBIN ("Everything" But In Name) Republicans wouldn't vote for any other Republican except Trump or perhaps Cruz.  They are not going to vote for Hitlery so they are lost votes that would not have voted otherwise.

Ultimately Trump will be crushed by the weight of his colossal ego.  I think he is brash, unpolished, and doesn't think before he speaks.  Worse, the man is incapable of admitting failure even to himself.  He will self destruct and claim victory before he drops out of the running.  Whatever happens It will be glorious to watch and I can only pray he lasts until the debates.

Judging on Trumps response to Univision I think Trump will say something to offend his fringe base, sooner rather than later, and be unable to correct his course.  It is just a matter of time.

I bet a man like Trump has a lot of enemies with dirt on him and pissed off ex-girlfriends who think they should be getting more hush money.   Since some are now calling him the front runner that stuff should be coming out about now.  I'd bet money that Jeb has oppo research on Trump and I'm sure he would be willing to share it with all 74 GOP candidates not named Trump.
:pop41:

I wonder if any Cruz supporters think Trump is a plant by the GOPe to take Cruz, a legitimate challenge to the GOPe, out of the running.  They seem to be fighting for a lot of the same primary voters. 

I do agree that Trump is unafraid.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 07:48:09 am by Once-Ler »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.