Author Topic: Female suicide bomber kills 12 in Nigeria mosque: witnesses  (Read 311 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
KANO (NIGERIA) (AFP) -

A young female suicide bomber killed 12 worshippers when she blew herself up in a mosque in northeastern Nigeria, a witness and a vigilante assisting the military in the fight against Boko Haram said Friday.

"While the people were inside the mosque for the prayers she ran from a distance into the mosque and blew herself up," vigilante Danlami Ajaokuta said of Thursday's attack in Malari village, adding 12 had died and seven were injured.

http://www.france24.com/en/20150703-female-suicide-bomber-kills-12-nigeria-mosque-witnesses
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Female suicide bomber kills 12 in Nigeria mosque: witnesses
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 02:57:01 pm »
There is always the possibility this woman was made to do this against her will.  Human bombs.  How do you "degrade" an enemy that does such things? 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 03:16:15 pm »
Shoot them. They biodegrade quick enough.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 03:47:14 pm »
Shoot them. They biodegrade quick enough.

Yes!  Don't "degrade" - DESTROY!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 05:25:43 pm »
There is always the possibility this woman was made to do this against her will.

The PLO would routinely extort people into desperate acts of terrorism. All of their so called, "heroes", are in fact extorted victims of a Muslim mafia. You either do this or we will kill your children and your entire family. And they were not bluffing. They would do it. Muslims care nothing for the life of another Muslim. They kill them every day to get what they want.

And then, of course, you can always brainwash a stupid teenager. The Muslims will pick a vulnerable youth and convince him that he can become 'Superman', the eternal hero, by doing what they want. It is hard for a 13 year old boy to argue with their logic. Either that, or he will be a 'spaceman' this evening.

The other method is the trick. You tell the person that they are delivering the bomb to someone else to use. Then when they get on the bus, or get to where you want them to be, you simply push a button and blow them up, without them ever knowing what happened.

All of these Muslim "heroes" are extorted or they are dupes and fools. It is very rare for a Muslim to actually get themselves killed for 'Allah', even though they work day and night to make you think they want to die.

Put a gun to a Muslim's head and the first thing he will do is piss himself. The second thing he will do is give you his wife and his daughter. Honor and bravery are not Muslim traits.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.