Author Topic: SURPRISE! David Axelrod Lied About Hillary’s Secret E-Mail Account  (Read 518 times)

rangerrebew

SURPRISE! David Axelrod Lied About Hillary’s Secret E-Mail Account

July 1, 2015 By Sean Davis

Are you sitting down? If not, you should probably sit down, because I’m about to blow your mind.

It turns out former Obama adviser David Axelrod totally lied when he told MSNBC two weeks ago that he knew nothing of Hillary Clinton’s secret, off-books e-mail account that she used exclusively as Secretary of State.

How do we know that Axelrod wasn’t telling the truth when he said of Hillary’s secret account, “I was there. I was the senior adviser. I didn’t know that.” Because it turns out he repeatedly e-mailed Hillary on her secret account while he was there as the senior adviser.

Axelrod’s e-mails to Hillary were included in a tranche of roughly 3,000 e-mails released late last night only after a court ordered the State Department to release them.

When MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski pressed Axelrod after he claimed on her program barely two weeks ago that he “didn’t know” about Hillary’s e-mail, he doubled down on his assertion.

“So, if you did find out when you were there, would say, ‘Hey, woah. Wait a minute, guys, should we all talk about this? Would you flag it?'” Brzezinski asked.

“I might have asked a few questions about that,” Axelrod answered.

Except he didn’t, even though we now know he absolutely knew about Hillary’s secret e-mail. Axelrod tried to stanch the bleeding this morning by claiming on Twitter that he didn’t technically lie because “the AP didn’t ask” him if he knew Hillary exclusively used a secret, off-books e-mail account as Secretary of State.

Even after last night’s release of a batch of e-mails, Hillary is yet to disclose to the public roughly 90 percent of the e-mails she says she archived. By her own admission, Hillary and her staff deleted at least 30,000 e-mails. However, because she had the e-mail server destroyed even though it was under subpoena, the public will likely never know the true number of e-mails she destroyed in order to avoid public disclosure.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/01/surprise-david-axelrod-lied-about-hillarys-secret-e-mail-account/
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:02:37 pm by rangerrebew »