Author Topic: Jarrett Operatives Declare, “Reagan will be a ‘blip on the screen’ compared to Obama.”  (Read 1744 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dcwhispers.com/jarrett-operatives-declare-reagan-will-be-a-blip-on-the-screen-compared-to-obama/

Jarrett Operatives Declare, “Reagan will be a ‘blip on the screen’ compared to Obama.”
Posted on July 1, 2015 by DCWhispers

The Obama White House is said to be overflowing with self-congratulations following what they feel is among their best week of the last seven years. With two important Supreme Court decisions favoring the administration’s positions on both Obamacare and gay marriage, the president’s media-approved performance at the memorial for Charleston pastor Clementa Pinckney, followed by today’s official announcement of normalizing relations between Communist Cuba and the United States,  the Obama White House is more certain than ever that Barack Obama is now able to do whatever he and Valerie Jarrett wish to do in the final months of his presidency.

Above: They might just take the very last slice of America before they’re done…

The president’s mood is said to have shifted “dramatically” from pensive and resentful of no longer being the center of attention to “almost giddy” over the more recent news coverage of his Supreme Court victories, speeches, and dramatic changes in U.S. foreign policy.

Apparently Valerie Jarrett has taken to collecting the most positive of the pro-Obama news stories to later share with the president, something which brings back the wide, self-assured grin that had long been missing inside of the White House for the past several months. It’s a change in mood that has not gone unnoticed throughout the halls of Congress:

“They have gone from feeling like yesterday’s news to openly declaring it’s game on and they intend to win everything from here on out.”

“Everything” reportedly includes among other things, yet another concerted effort to craft a binding Climate Change agreement between the United States and other world nations, expanding the powers of the National Labor Relations Board to directly fight back against the Right to Work movement in several states, broaden the federal government’s authority over state and local law enforcement agencies, and further weaken existing immigration laws.

Jarrett’s media relations operatives already have in place several high-profile projects in place that will begin rolling out later this year and then culminating in the summer and fall of 2016.

“It appears her intention is to make Barack Obama the single greatest president of the last seventy years. She wants the name ‘Obama’ to be spoken in the same breath as Roosevelt, Lincoln, and Washington. They (the Jarrett media operatives) are saying Reagan will be a ‘blip on the screen’ compared to Obama.  The administration has already sent several updates to the education publishers. They already have an entire Obamacentric K-12 program nearly completed.  When school children hear the term ‘Founding Father’ they are to have one name be first in their minds – Barack Hussein Obama. It will be a multi-media barrage the likes of which no previous president has ever seen.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

They meant, "Carter will be a 'blip on the screen' compared to Obama."...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

I hate Obama with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns ...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm afraid they're right.

“Barack Will Never Allow You to Go Back to Your Lives as Usual.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/10312/barack-will-never-allow-you-go-back-your-lives-usual-jim-geraghty
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
The left has won, they've completely taken over what used to be America.  As the victors they will get to write the history. 
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The left has won, they've completely taken over what used to be America.  As the victors they will get to write the history.

It's heartbreaking and emotionally painful to say, I agree with you, Scott!   

....they have the media and Hollywood...we can't fight those that buy ink by the barrel....or some sh*t like that.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:15:15 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I pray that karma will be a real bitch for that bitch. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

Pride goeth before the fall.

Never forget that over half the country despises Obama and, while they may be quiet now, they won't be forever.

This latest foolishness of granting overtime to anybody who makes up to $50,000 is going to blow up in their faces; businesses are going to roll managers back to hourly-paid with no benefits and make sure they know whose fault that is.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline andy58-in-nh

....they have the media and Hollywood...we can't fight those that buy ink by the barrel....or some sh*t like that.

It is always darkest, just before the dawn.

And dawn is the best time to mount a counterattack against an invading army that rests just outside your gates.

But first, you need a plan. And a leader to help organize the resistance. And an army to follow them.

We are in a war for the survival of our civilization, our values and our way of life.

As of our present moment, only one side is effectively fighting.

Ideas ought to be our weapons, words our ammunition, and faith in God, our shield.

Now is the time not to surrender, but to stand. Now is the time not to resign, but to stiffen our spines and fight. Now is the time to accept that our country hangs in the balance, under assault from without and from within, and there will be no easy path to victory.

But if you are a friend of liberty, understand that freedom has never had all that many friends. Servitude is easy. Poverty requires no effort. America once understood those realities, and accepted the challenge, even when it meant facing Death in the face and still soldiering on.

After several generations of Progressive erosion of our principles and our faith, we are sadly no longer that nation, at large.

But America endures in the margins, and we who have been marginalized by our presently dominant culture, must soon choose.

Organize and fight - or surrender.

Such binary choices militate against human nature; for thoughtful social creatures as we are, compromise is a natural impulse toward regular order and peaceful existence. But what if such a choice is thrust upon you?

One common enemy of humanity today threatens to decapitate you if you refuse to submit.  That choice has not yet visited our shores. But it will.

Another, more comely version of human command and control -collectivism - has long been here, and all it demands, by way of contrast, is your obedience and a presumptive claim on your property and your earnings.

Accept one, and you have no power left to resist the other.

Resist both - and you risk everything. But such is the price of freedom, for those who are still willing to stand.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is always darkest, just before the dawn.

And dawn is the best time to mount a counterattack against an invading army that rests just outside your gates.

But first, you need a plan. And a leader to help organize the resistance. And an army to follow them.

We are in a war for the survival of our civilization, our values and our way of life.

As of our present moment, only one side is effectively fighting.

Ideas ought to be our weapons, words our ammunition, and faith in God, our shield.

Now is the time not to surrender, but to stand. Now is the time not to resign, but to stiffen our spines and fight. Now is the time to accept that our country hangs in the balance, under assault from without and from within, and there will be no easy path to victory.

But if you are a friend of liberty, understand that freedom has never had all that many friends. Servitude is easy. Poverty requires no effort. America once understood those realities, and accepted the challenge, even when it meant facing Death in the face and still soldiering on.

After several generations of Progressive erosion of our principles and our faith, we are sadly no longer that nation, at large.

But America endures in the margins, and we who have been marginalized by our presently dominant culture, must soon choose.

Organize and fight - or surrender.

Such binary choices militate against human nature; for thoughtful social creatures as we are, compromise is a natural impulse toward regular order and peaceful existence. But what if such a choice is thrust upon you?

One common enemy of humanity today threatens to decapitate you if you refuse to submit.  That choice has not yet visited our shores. But it will.

Another, more comely version of human command and control -collectivism - has long been here, and all it demands, by way of contrast, is your obedience and a presumptive claim on your property and your earnings.

Accept one, and you have no power left to resist the other.

Resist both - and you risk everything. But such is the price of freedom, for those who are still willing to stand.

Very eloquently stated Andy!  Spot on!  :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PzLdr

They also have academia. It's a trifecta.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline GourmetDan

The Russians did...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

Ditto.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

I feel the same passion toward the vast majority of our elected officials.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Right_in_Virginia wrote above:
[[ I feel the same passion toward the vast majority of our elected officials. ]]

So did John Ross, who wrote "Unintended Consequences".

Have you read that book, to find out what his solution was?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He may indeed Mz. Jarrett, but not in the way you are thinking, unless that's the way you want him to be remembered.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Only if we are watching the screen labelled cowardly Eff-up.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Right_in_Virginia

Right_in_Virginia wrote above:
[[ I feel the same passion toward the vast majority of our elected officials. ]]

So did John Ross, who wrote "Unintended Consequences".

Have you read that book, to find out what his solution was? 

No, I haven't.  Do you recommend it?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wrote above (to Right_in_Virginia):
[[ So did John Ross, who wrote "Unintended Consequences".
Have you read that book, to find out what his solution was? ]]

And R_in_Va replied:
[[ No, I haven't.  Do you recommend it? ]]

Yup, without reservations.
I would recommend that EVERY member of this forum read it.
I've seen comments from folks who rate this right behind "Atlas Shrugged" as one of the most important books they've ever read.

For some years, it was out-of-print and those copies that could be found were very expensive. Other than that, it was impossible to find "in the hard copy".

As a result, copies began circulating on the net.
There used to be one here (in pdf):
https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/129/Media/Unintended_Consequences.pdf

I believe John Ross has gotten a paperback version out in the last year or so.
It can be found on amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1888118040/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

No person who believes in the Second Amendment should be without this book...

Offline evadR

ValJar's been sniffin' the catnip again I see.
The only thing Barack Obama will be remember for is the reason why we will never have another black president.
The greatest affirmative action experiment is over.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.