Author Topic: Clinton cash: Women’s magazine editor donates money to Hillary campaign  (Read 340 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
While several women’s magazines may be swooning over Hillary Clinton, one editor has put her money where her mouth is.

Such magazines as Vogue and Marie Claire have been lavishing praise on the Democratic front-runner, and some editors have talked her up as a potential president.

But Lesley Jane Seymour, the editor-in-chief of More magazine, has gone a step further. She has donated to Hillary’s campaign.

In fact, she’s bragged about it.

In a Facebook message last month, Seymour posted a picture of the former first lady with the headline “Support Hillary for America.”

“Everyone: here is your chance to help launch the first woman president: I just gave. Please join me,” Seymour wrote. She added a link to a Clinton fundraising page.

Journalists are not supposed to contribute to political candidates. In fact, ABC’s George Stephanopoulos was widely criticized, and had to apologize, for not disclosing $75,000 in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

We don’t know how much Seymour gave to the Clinton campaign, but the fact that she’s urging others to contribute shows that she is on board as a Hillary partisan. Seymour did not respond to an email request for comment.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/28/clinton-cash-womens-magazine-editor-donates-money-to-hillary-campaign/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink