Author Topic: Pro-Crime Policies Work: NYC Murders Up 60% Under De Blasio  (Read 480 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Pro-Crime Policies Work: NYC Murders Up 60% Under De Blasio

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On May 25, 2015 @ 10:58 pm In The Point | 8 Comments

Bill de Blasio, Jon Stewart [1]

Apparently black lives don’t really matter after all. So far Bill de Blasio’s pro-crime policies, including an end to stop and frisk, are really paying off and putting New York on the path to becoming Chicago [2].

Murders were up 60% from last year for the week to date, as eight people were killed between Friday and Sunday, compared to five people killed during the same period in 2014, according to recently released NYPD statistics.

Twenty-five shooting incidents involved 31 victims in the week that ended Sunday, versus 22 shootings involving 27 victims in the same week last year, statistics show.

On Sunday alone there were four shootings with seven victims, affecting areas of the Bronx and Queens, according to stats.

Those damn cops. I bet it’s their fault.

“Its horrible. I don’t feel safe at all,” said mother of three Shantel Truluck, 33, an accountant who lives in the area. “Once its dark we — me, my husband and my kids — we don’t go outside. There are just not enough cops.”

Well when you intimidate cops using racist #BlackLivesMatters lynch mobs and kill a bunch of them, there won’t be enough cops and then black lives will be taken by those ‘misguided young men’ in the prison pipeline.

Sharif Sherrod, 39, was not surprised to learn of the uptick in shootings and murders in the city.

“I’ve noticed it myself,” said Sherrod, who has lived the neighborhood for his entire life. “There’s a real gang culture here. People don’t see the better things in life.”

They don’t see cops around.

Maybe De Blasio ought to give them a copy of his new Progressive Contract with America.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/pro-crime-policies-work-nyc-murders-up-60-under-de-blasio/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Pro-Crime Policies Work: NYC Murders Up 60% Under De Blasio
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 12:35:10 am »
It looks like the renaissance that New York enjoyed during the Giuliani and Bloomberg administrations is rapidly crumbling into pieces.

Dinkinsville, here we come!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 01:24:32 am »
Some other victims of DeBlasio's policies:
“Its horrible. I don’t feel safe at all,” said mother of three Shantel Truluck, 33, an accountant who lives in the area. “Once its dark we — me, my husband and my kids — we don’t go outside
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 01:58:44 am »
The war on cops being waged by the left from the President on down is taking its toll.

How many LIV's will understand that this mess is not the Republicans' fault??  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.