Author Topic: College Coeds Wander About Topless And Demand You Look At Them  (Read 2050 times)

rangerrebew

College Coeds Wander About Topless And Demand You Look At Them

Robert Gehl 
May 23, 2015

Because an American college education is a joke, coeds at UC San Diego decided to prance about topless in a pretend protest of indecency laws.

With the title “Free the Nipple,” female students gathered in a field on campus took their tops off and drew all over themselves.

Male students who were pretending to be supporters, but were certainly attending to look at boobs, were also present to show their “support.”

“Why is it OK that boys can do it but I can’t,” protest co-organizer Anni Ma said in a promo video. “It shouldn’t be illegal. It should be my choice to do what I want to do.”

The group claimed they wanted to “challenge social norms,” claiming that since breasts are not a sexual organ, they should not be subject to indecency laws.

FreeTheNipFBScreenshot1Of course, what these topless tarts don’t realize that it’s not whether or not the body part is a “sex organ.” The rectum is not (normally) a sex organ, yet we don’t let people walk around with their brown eye showing. It’s society’s collective decision that certain body parts should remain covered in public.

Thurgood Marshall College junior Aubrey Oxley said to the Guardian that society has been coercing women to be afraid of exposing their bodies and there is no reason for women to be afraid of what is natural.

“[As] women, we shouldn’t be uncomfortable with our bodies because these are the bodies that we have, these are the bodies that we are born with,” Oxley said. “There’s no reason for us to feel afraid other than just that what society has made us feel. We’ve been socialized to be afraid.”

UCSD’s student newspaper, The Guardian, reported the event ended after two hours without any arrests or confrontations.

I’d provide a transcript of the above video for you, dear reader … but I wasn’t really listening to what the topless women had to say. Sorry.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/college-coeds-wander-about-topless-and-demand-you-look-at-them
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:57:18 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: College Coeds Wander About Topless And Demand You Look At Them
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 02:24:00 pm »
Dumbass. And I'm not talking about the co-eds.

The hysterical over reaction to the sight of a boob (or even underboob) is totally pathetic. Reminds me of the worst of the Muslims.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 02:51:40 pm »

The hysterical over reaction to the sight of a boob (or even underboob) is totally pathetic. Reminds me of the worst of the Muslims.

America does still suffer in some respects from its Puritanical past. The human body on full display is not always an esthetically pleasing sight, but it is a natural one, and ought not be treated with either disgust or boorish behavior. But human sexuality is a complex emotional thing, and it naturally confounds social attempts to regulate it.

As a matter of pure objectivity, a society of civilized men ought to be free to admire the female form, while respecting the physical boundaries of the woman who "bares" it. Women must be free to do the same, and not instantly resort to false charges of "harassment" against men who so admire them. And men must also not treat women as mere sexual toys or conquests. But that's not how things actually work when endocrine systems conspire with evolutionary imperatives (and often it seems, alcohol) to defeat rationality, especially in those moments when it is most needed.

There are few things in human life so wonderful as two people properly making sex objects of each other. Sometimes, not so much. Wisdom consists in learning when, where, with whom, and how.       
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 03:07:00 pm »
I wonder if these girls have ever heard of a 'topless' bar.

My meaning is that a lot of guys pay a lot of money for women to take top off. These chicks are giving it away for free. Apparently they do not know that they could make some serious cash flopping their boobs around.

I like boobies. Why not? But I think it is a representation. A topless woman indicates vulnerability and gives me a sense of power and dominance. Also, of course, it represents being halfway to the goal line.

But, America is very, very, weird concerning boobs. I have shows on TV in which some guy is raping, torturing, and even gutting a woman, blood and guts everywhere all over the screen, but, but, they will never show a boob. Strange.

You can kill and eviscerate a woman on TV, as long as you do not show a boob. Only then have you crossed the line. lol
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 03:08:47 pm »
It ain't gonna happen. Whether it was bohemians, hippies or hipsters, makes no difference. Young dissenters will always push the limits of social behavior.

No matter. Even in a post modern world there are some social norms that will always resist change – especially against sudden changes.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 03:16:28 pm »
Our culture associates women's breasts with sexual connotations, it would take some time to change that.  I am a heterosexual woman, but I confess that I think a young female breast is attractive - it doesn't arouse sexual feelings in me - I admire it like I would a beautiful perfect human body.....in an artistic way.  I also confess that I hate wearing clothes!  Even at my age, I would love to be able to walk around without clothing - if everyone else was too!

Sure, there are practical reasons to wear clothing, but I honestly would like to do without it sometimes - and NOT for sexual reasons!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 03:28:19 pm »
What?

No pictures?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 06:18:30 pm »
What?

No pictures?

Jeeze, everyone wants to see boobies. Well here.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 06:23:50 pm »

Don't forget side boob.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 06:26:21 pm »
It ain't gonna happen. Whether it was bohemians, hippies or hipsters, makes no difference. Young dissenters will always push the limits of social behavior.

No matter. Even in a post modern world there are some social norms that will always resist change – especially against sudden changes.

It's been a while since you've been to Miami's South Beach, hasn't it?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 08:29:24 pm »
Jeeze, everyone wants to see boobies. Well here.

Fetishist.  :silly:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 09:07:17 pm »
More than likely, these are the wymyn you DON'T want to see topless.
The Republic is lost.

Offline raml

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 09:16:37 pm »
There is a reason it is young females who are fighting to go topless. Their bodies usually haven't been pregnant yet nor have they reached the age where drooping begins. If topless were allowed I bet plastic surgeons would rejoice at all the work they would get lifting up the sagging breast. I had great breasts until lately I am 70 you really would not want to see mine now I don't even want to. Personally there are many a mans breast that I wish were covered men don't seem to realize they look terrible with their tops off as they get older too.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 04:05:47 am by raml »

Oceander

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 01:13:27 am »
y'all can enjoy your freedom whenever you want.  Just remember, choices have consequences, so you have no one to blame but yourselves if you get tired of being stared at by dirty old men.

Offline raml

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 04:09:03 am »
That is what is so funny they show of their bodies off then grumble that the men look. I find these young women to be a bit loco.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 11:13:20 am »
That is what is so funny they show of their bodies off then grumble that the men look. I find these young women to be a bit loco.

They'll also grumble if men don't look, and call us puritanical and afraid of boobies. As with all psychofeminists, you can't win. I think they just pretty much want all men dead and be done with it.
The Republic is lost.