Author Topic: Can we guess your age based on your general knowledge? [Take the test]  (Read 2356 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Can we guess your age based on your general knowledge?

http://en.what-character-are-you.com/d/en/1729/index/10489.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your result:

You are a bright and imaginative 18 year old!

At your age, your brain is still at the peak of its power and it shows – You are naturally very inquisitive, always open to trying something new and testing your limits. You don't just want to learn for yourself, but you want to be able to share this knowledge with others – all you need now is a little life experience and you'll be set!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

what a crock!  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You are a wise and loving 57 year old!

Inside you are incredibly mature, intelligent and caring. Sure, you've learned a great deal in your time, and you've experienced a lot too, but you know that this means nothing if you don't try to share you knowledge with others. You're also always looking for new experiences to try – after all, it's never too late to learn, right?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
You are a wise and loving 57 year old!

Got me within 5 years.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I'm pretty sure this test is bogus.  :silly:

"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

:th_10444:

Your result:
At your age, your brain is still at the peak of its power and it shows – You are naturally very inquisitive, always open to trying something new and testing your limits. You don't just want to learn for yourself, but you want to be able to share this knowledge with others – all you need now is a little life experience and you'll be set!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Your result:
You are a psychopath!
At your age, your brain withered and used up – You are naturally very inquisitive, however, using real people to understand anatomy is not allowed. You are trying very hard to give a shit, but you are just simply not able to – all you need now is a Mexican maid with benefits and then you will be set!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted by the differential between my test predicted age, and my 10 year older true age.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PzLdr

Hell! They've got me 50 years younger than I am.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline DCPatriot

Hell! They've got me 50 years younger than I am.

Same here, PzLdr....

And I answered every question correctly.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online andy58-in-nh

You are a lively and outgoing 75 year old!

Actually, I'm 18 years younger than that.

And fortunately, I still have the body of a 30 year-old.

She sleeps next to me.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DCPatriot

You are a lively and outgoing 75 year old!

Actually, I'm 18 years younger than that.

And fortunately, I still have the body of a 30 year-old.

She sleeps next to me.

:beer:

Oceander

Your result:

Offline flowers

Your result:
You are a confident and caring 66 year old!
You really are incredibly clever. Sure, you have quite a lot of life experience under your belt, but this would be nothing without your brilliant mind. How else would you be able to keep track of all of the things you've learnt and seen? You love to share your knowledge with other people and are always looking for new ways