Author Topic: Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV  (Read 1415 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

As rioting grips Baltimore following the funeral of a young black man in the city, a woman has been hailed “mother of the year” for chasing her mask-clad son down in the street, and marching him home.

The riots were sparked by anger over the death of Freddie Gray, 25, after the young black man died from a spinal injury while in police custody.

Maryland’s governor has since declared a state of emergency, and called in the National Guard to restore order, as the authorities attempt to control unrest.

The expletive-ridden video broadcast on the WMAR local news station shows a woman, believed to be the young man’s mother, confronting her masked son as he was allegedly preparing to throw rocks, and repeatedly slapping him around the head in anger.

“What’s wrong with you?!” she shouts before ordering him home, as shocked bystanders stare at the two.

As her son attempts to walk away, she continues: “You wanna be out here doing this dumb sh*t? Get the f*ck over here. Get over here now. Did you hear what I said?!”

Video at link: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/baltimore-riots-woman-hailed-as-mother-of-the-year-for-marching-home-masked-son-preparing-to-join-unrest-10208573.html

Seriously, take the time to watch it. I can't stop laughing and hell yes - if she needs a nominator for mother of the year, I'll proudly do it!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 09:59:34 am »
That's exactly what my mother would have done to me - and God help me after we would have got home!

:scared smiley:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/28/watch-mom-smacks-down-son-after-allegedly-participating-in-baltimore-riots/

by Breitbart TV28 Apr 201558

A suspected rioter in Baltimore got smacked around by his mom on Monday after seeing her son throwing rocks at police according to a report from Baltimore ABC affiliate WMAR.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Where are all the other Baltimore moms?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bravo to this mom....this is something I would do and my boys knew it....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

My wife would have done the same if only to save them from ME! THAT is what good parenting looks like!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

My wife would have done the same if only to save them from ME! THAT is what good parenting looks like!

No, that's what a culture destroyed by government looks like.

Note that it is the kid's MOM... baby-daddy is long gone and boys simply cannot be effectively disciplined by their mothers...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 03:58:45 pm »
Entire generations....plural....of FERAL black men walking around today.

Nothing but drugs, sports and their violent hip-hop music day in and day out.  No father to influence or shape their lives.

When confronted by the police, to a 'normal' person like you or me, what they're doing is "Suicide by Cop!".  To them, it's their change to mouth off and challenge "The Man".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 04:02:12 pm »
Mom of the year award.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
No, that's what a culture destroyed by government looks like.

Note that it is the kid's MOM... baby-daddy is long gone and boys simply cannot be effectively disciplined by their mothers...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 04:36:41 pm »
I thought corporal punishment was not in tune with liberal enlightenment.   Shouldn't this beating be considered, in the modern vernacular, child abuse?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 04:49:55 pm »
I thought corporal punishment was not in tune with liberal enlightenment.   Shouldn't this beating be considered, in the modern vernacular, child abuse?

I'm sure Child Protective Services are already knocking on her door. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 09:54:22 pm »
CBS Evening News ‏@CBSEveningNews 5m5 minutes ago

TONIGHT: Mom who dragged son from #BaltimoreRiots tells her story. More tomorrow on @CBSThisMorning
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:beer: