Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>>7 Officers Hurt in Riot After Funeral of Baltimore Man Who Died in Custody  (Read 3954 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/baltimore-mayor-blames-media-mischaracterizing-my-words-about-giving
Baltimore Mayor Blames Media for 'Mischaracterizing My Words' About Giving Protesters 'Space' to 'Destroy'
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/27/baltimore-mayor-stephanie-rawlings-blake-i-did-not-intentionally-give-space-to-those-wanting-to-destroy/
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake: I Did Not Intentionally Give Space to Those Wanting to ‘Destroy’

She said it. Kelly on the 9pm show played it again and then the one where the mayor lies and said she didn't say it. What I found interesting last night was how Wolf Blizter and others seemed to be in shock that they were rioting. Some of them seemed surprised.

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING: Freddy Gray Had Spine Surgery Just One Week Before Arrest
April 28, 2015 · by fourthestate2014 · in U.S.

CONFIRMED: Court records show Freddie Gray was receiving a structured settlement from Allstate Insurance and attempted to convert it into one lump sum in early March

EXCLUSIVE: The Fourth Estate has learned that Freddy Gray’s life-ending injuries to his spine may have possibly been the result of spinal and neck surgery that he allegedly received a week before he was arrested, not from rough excessively rough treatment or abuse from police. 

The Fourth Estate has contacted sources who allege that Freddy Gray received spinal and neck surgery a week before we was arrested, and was allegedly receiving a large structured settlement from Allstate Insurance.  The surgery is allegedly related to a car accident in which Gray was involved.

Sources allege that Gray also attempted to refinance his structured settlement into one lump sum payment through Peachtree Funding.

If this is true, then it is possible that Gray’s spinal injury resulting from his encounter with the Baltimore Police was not the result of rough-handling or abuse, but rather a freak accident that occurred when Gray should have been at home resting, not selling drugs.

The structured settlement from Allstate and Gray’s attempt to convert it into one lump sum payment has been confirmed by Howard County Circuit Court Records ...

The Fourth Estate

Not that anyone cares.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Wow. Fascinating.

But, the rioting community, they don't want answers. They want stuff.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Too late for facts now, can't put the pieces back together again.  Obama and Co want our nation broken. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

Orioles game Wednesday night will be played in an empty stadium. No fans aloud. Really? Really? We have become terrified of out own youth.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Orioles game Wednesday night will be played in an empty stadium. No fans aloud. Really? Really? We have become terrified of out own youth.

It's an afternoon game.  2 PM.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:25:55 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline alicewonders

Whoo Hoo!  White cop hunting season has begun! 

Offline NavyCanDo

Here in Western WA, we have already seen the "death to all white cops" played out in one horrific ambush.   I never want to see this tragic thing again as long as I am alive. Attending the memorial, and hearing the 'Last Radio Call" was the saddest thing I ever witnessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o0TaUGjTiM

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:54:11 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline PzLdr

Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It does not matter. Obama is importing 100,000 Mexicans every single day.

The Blacks, their days are numbered. The Latinos, they do not play games, like the White people do. They will kill these mutherf**kers, and not even think about it.

The only thing we can Thank Obama for, it stomping out the Black race in America by importing millions of illegals He, himself, he, Obama, is stomping out his own.

These Black people have never seen a really pissed off White guy, but what they do not know is that White people are not their biggest concern.

Wait until they meet one of Obama's 6ft 6, 300 pound Mexican, who does not give a shit if you are Black or gay, he'll kill you anyway.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Actions have consequences.

The idiots never seem to get that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders