Author Topic: Holder: Historians Will View My Tenure As ‘Golden Age’ Of Justice Dept  (Read 814 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/24/holder-historians-will-view-my-tenure-as-golden-age-of-justice-dept-video/?print=1

Holder: Historians Will View My Tenure As ‘Golden Age’ Of Justice Dept [VIDEO]

Posted By Al Weaver On 4:40 PM 04/24/2015

During his farewell address to the Justice Department Friday, Attorney General Eric Holder referred to his tenure at the Department of Justice as its “golden age” and in the same mold as Robert Kennedy’s storied tenure..

Loretta Lynch will take over the department following the Senate’s 56-43 confirmation vote Thursday.

HOLDER: I said earlier that when we celebrated Robert Kennedy’s 50th anniversary of his swearing in 2011, people said that was the golden age for the United States Department of Justice. Well, I think 50 years from now, maybe even sooner than that, people will look at the work you all did and say this was another golden age. That’s how good you all are. That’s how good you all are. That’s how dedicated and committed and wonderful you all have been. With a focus on justice. With a focus on helping those who cannot help themselves. You have distinguished yourselves.

There’s a long line of excellence in the United States Department of Justice, but every now and again, at an appropriate time, a group comes along that is worthy of special recognition. And you all are in fact one of those groups. I am proud of you. I am proud of you. I’m going to miss you. I’m going to miss this building. I’m going to miss this institution. More than anything, I’m going to miss you all. This building is always going to be home. You all are always going to be my family. And wherever I am, whatever I am doing, I will be rooting for you from the sidelines.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And the liberal self-lionizing begins. What an arrogant self-righteous ass.
The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

To the doubtful extent that he is remembered at all, history will view Holder's tenure as a detour down a dark, familiar alley.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If I may be so bold: What an arrogant, self-righteous, and thoroughly corrupt ass.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If I may be so bold: What an arrogant, self-righteous, and thoroughly corrupt ass.

I second your amendment.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well, bless his heart.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Delusional...

Offline PzLdr

One of the beauties of the English language: Why "Fat Chance" and "Slim Chance" mean the same thing.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee