Author Topic: Lindsey Graham eyes May presidential announcement  (Read 475 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Lindsey Graham eyes May presidential announcement
« on: April 19, 2015, 02:39:37 pm »
Sen. Lindsey Graham said Sunday there’s a better than 90 percent chance he’ll run for president, saying he’ll decide in May.

“If I can raise the money, I’ll do it,” the South Carolina Republican said on “Fox News Sunday.”

Graham said he’ll win South Carolina if he’s on the ballot, pointing out he won his reelection primary there last year by more than 40 points, despite challenges from multiple candidates. A recent poll of the GOP presidential primary field in South Caroilna, however, showed him trailing Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul speaks at the First in the Nation Republican Leadership Summit in Nashua, New Hampshire.

Also on POLITICO
The New Hampshire GOP summit: 6 takeaways

JAMES HOHMANN and CATE MARTEL

“If I didn’t think I could win South Carolina, I wouldn’t be talking to you,” Graham said.

The South Carolina senator offered the strong signal that he’ll run for president after being told that former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina recently indicated she was 90 percent certain to enter the race. Asked by Fox host Chris Wallace to offer a percentage likelihood that he’d run, Graham said, “91.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/lindsey-graham-may-2016-presidential-announcement-117115.html

Urgh.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Lindsey Graham eyes May presidential announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 02:46:01 pm »
Stay home, Linda.  Stay home.

Offline Longiron

Re: Lindsey Graham eyes May presidential announcement
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 03:32:58 pm »
Need Ms Lidsey in to help split the RINO vote between Bush, RUBIO, HUCKSTER, Christie.  :th_10444: