Author Topic: Liberal Rag ‘Salon:’ If You’re White, You’re Racist  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Rag ‘Salon:’ If You’re White, You’re Racist
« on: March 30, 2015, 09:11:33 pm »

03.28.2015 | Matt Schuck | 4

If you’re white, and reading this, I’m sorry to break the news to you, but you’re a racist. Don’t get mad at me, it was Salon who first brought this to my attention.

On Friday, the liberal cheerleading news site tweeted this out:

If you click the link, it takes you to a top ten list of why white people are more racist than they know. The list is more ridiculous than you can imagine, and seemingly blames the most ridiculous problems on white people such as, a college professor is more likely to respond to white people than a black person, or how white people are deemed more trustworthy…The list goes on.

Because nothing says “Racial Equality” than a hate list compiled by a BS website.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/03/liberal-rag-salon-if-youre-white-youre-racist/

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Liberal Rag ‘Salon:’ If You’re White, You’re Racist
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:35 pm »

I know, I know... my only purpose is to work and pay taxes so minorities can become 'equal'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan