Author Topic: Hillary TANKING In Polls After Email Scandal  (Read 1213 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary TANKING In Polls After Email Scandal
« on: March 29, 2015, 09:37:01 pm »

Hillary TANKING In Polls After Email Scandal

03.28.2015 | Matt Schuck | 1

As Hillary gets closer to announcing her run for the White House, her baggage becomes front-page news, and her latest flub with her using a private email while serving as Secretary of State looks to have decimated her poll numbers.

CBS Anchor Scott Pelley reported on Thursday the results of the latest poll:

“That email scandal is taking a toll on Hillary Clinton’s image as she gets ready to run for president. In a CBS News poll out tonight, 29% of Americans say their opinion of her has grown worse as the result of revelations that she used her personal email account for State Department business.”

But how serious is it?

1) Her overall favorability rating stands at 26%, down from 38% in November

2) Only 42% of people believe that she is honest and trustworthy

3) When asked how much she cares about “people like you,” only 22% said “a lot”

4) On Clinton’s use of a personal email account and server, 62% said it was inappropriate; 25%, appropriate

It’s no secret that Hillary is going to announce her candidacy any day now. But the dark cloud of scandal that always hovers above her has made this latest presidential run significantly more difficult for her, and I could not think of anyone more deserving than her to be held accountable.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/03/hillary-tanking-in-polls-after-email-scandal/

Offline libertybele

Re: Hillary TANKING In Polls After Email Scandal
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 11:04:39 pm »
Keep in mind that the election is quite a ways off; unless the negative focus on Clinton continues it will be forgotten...unless she is brought up on criminal charges.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 11:11:02 pm »
This will be ancient, ancient history by the time the general election rolls around.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 11:14:13 pm »
She's NEVER going to get the Democrat nomination now..... :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 11:14:47 pm »
She's NEVER going to get the Democrat nomination now..... :whistle:

:whistle:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 11:52:44 pm »
It bothers me that 62% think her handling of her email was inappropriate, but 42% believe she's honest and trustworthy.  Actually two things about that bother me.  First, there are a number of people who think the email thing is wrong yest still trust her, but it bugs me even more that 42% of Americans still trust her to be honest.

:huh?:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 12:04:27 am »
It bothers me that 62% think her handling of her email was inappropriate, but 42% believe she's honest and trustworthy.  Actually two things about that bother me.  First, there are a number of people who think the email thing is wrong yest still trust her, but it bugs me even more that 42% of Americans still trust her to be honest.

it's never pretty when you get to see cognitive dissonance in action, is it?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 12:13:27 am »

It bothers me that 40% seems to be the floor for Democrats. Hillary could slit her grand-daughter's throat and she'd still be supported by 40% of the populace.

Irrationality is built into the Democrat base. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 12:14:05 am »
It bothers me that 40% seems to be the floor for Democrats. Hillary could slit her grand-daughter's throat and she'd still be supported by 40% of the populace.

Irrationality is built into the Democrat base. 

:silly:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 03:50:14 am »

The headline would be Hillary Reduces Carbon Footprint.