Author Topic: NBC: Saudi Arabia Thinks Obama Leaking Intel to Iran  (Read 1495 times)

rangerrebew

NBC: Saudi Arabia Thinks Obama Leaking Intel to Iran
« on: March 29, 2015, 10:20:19 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

NBC: Saudi Arabia Thinks Obama Leaking Intel to Iran

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 28, 2015 @ 10:47 pm In The Point | No Comments

This is really where we are now. It’s one thing for Israel to suspect that Obama has made deliberate decisions to leak intel about its plans for an Iran strike. But now we’ve got the Saudis saying it and NBC reporting it.

NBC’s Richard Engel reported Friday that U.S. officials were stunned they were not given any notice before Saudi Arabia launched attacks against Houthi rebels. According to Engel, military leaders were finding out about the developments on the Yemen border in real time.

Engel said officials from both the military and members of Congress believe they were not given advanced warning because the Arab nations do not trust the Obama administration after they befriended Iran.

“Saudi Arabia and other countries simply don’t trust the United States any more, don’t trust this administration, think the administration is working to befriend Iran to try to make a deal in Switzerland, and therefore didn’t feel the intelligence frankly would be secure. And I think that’s a situation that is quite troubling for U.S. foreign policy,” Engel said.

Troubling is an understatement. Saudi Arabia used to have the inside track in D.C. while Israel would launch surprise operations without informing the US, like the strike on Saddam’s nuclear or Assad’s nuclear program, more recently. Now the Saudis are treating the US as an arm of Iranian intelligence and they’re not the only ones.

The strange situation we’re in is one where Muslim countries whose hands are far more clean suspect us with cause of being tied up with Jihadist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and Iran.

The situation is reducible to Obama.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/nbc-saudi-arabia-thinks-obama-leaking-intel-to-iran/

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: NBC: Saudi Arabia Thinks Obama Leaking Intel to Iran
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 01:49:13 pm »
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:58:28 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 02:00:27 pm »
Welcome aboard Saudi Arabia! I've been thinking that for some years now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 02:20:50 pm »
Welcome aboard Saudi Arabia! I've been thinking that for some years now!

There is no way a thinking person could come up with any other explanation for Obama's actions (which speak louder than words). 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 02:23:32 pm »
There is no way a thinking person could come up with any other explanation for Obama's actions (which speak louder than words).

Absolutely.  Turn off the sound and observe what he does...  My God, his acolytes are so blinded.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 03:31:22 pm »

The boy wonder knows all. He believes he's the smartest man in America. He believes fidelity to the history of American Middle East foreign-policy is wrong. Where does that leave us, America and the rest of the world? Trapped in a high stakes gamble, at the mercy of an "untouchable" president.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 06:34:19 pm »
alice wrote above:
[[ There is no way a thinking person could come up with any other explanation for obama's actions (which speak louder than words) ]]

For the "explanation" behind obama's actions, I suggest you look behind and above "the curtain"....

... towards his "puppeteer".

Who might that be?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 06:35:43 pm »
Daniel Greenfield:
[[ This is really where we are now. It’s one thing for Israel to suspect that Obama has made deliberate decisions to leak intel about its plans for an Iran strike. But now we’ve got the Saudis saying it and NBC reporting it. ]]

Posted once already today, but bears repeating considering the tenor of this thread:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 06:57:04 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 07:11:58 pm »
alice wrote above:
[[ There is no way a thinking person could come up with any other explanation for obama's actions (which speak louder than words) ]]

For the "explanation" behind obama's actions, I suggest you look behind and above "the curtain"....

... towards his "puppeteer".

Who might that be?

What I'm going to say may shock some people, but his ultimate puppeteer is Satan.  If you believe the Bible, it does open the curtain to reveal events that will take place in the end times, and what Obama and Co are doing is everything to lay the foundation for such destruction. 

Most people will think my statement is a bit over-the-top - and not that long ago, I would have been one of them.  I was raised on Biblical Prophecy by my father, who studied it for years and years - I pooh-poohed it.  Didn't want to hear that crap when I was young and had my whole life ahead of me.  Now the pill is a little easier to swallow as I approach old age, with most of my life behind me. 

If you have heard these things, it is startling how much of it is beginning to unfold - and it is glaringly obvious that Obama is a major tool of this scenario.  It's not frightening if you realize it's all part of God's plan, in fact, it's darn interesting to see it come to fruition and to witness events of biblical proportions.  I feel sorry for the young though, I remember what it's like to hear of such things and knowing that it pre-empt any plans you have for a normal life ahead of you. 

I believe that mankind can make these things happen sooner or later - if we just fight the pure evil that Satan has unleashed.  He is an opportunist and he sees that the time is right.  Obama's earthly puppeteers - I believe they are highly influential people throughout the world that have literally sold themselves to the devil for riches and power.  Scary stuff, but in the end - good always conquers evil.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 08:10:53 pm »
I was talking to a friend at church this morning about Obama,  and she said,  "He's evil. He's truly evil," and I couldn't disagree.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 08:35:23 pm »
I was talking to a friend at church this morning about Obama,  and she said,  "He's evil. He's truly evil," and I couldn't disagree.

If you go by the adage, "by their fruits you shall know them", you see that everything he has done has been to enable the destruction or neutering of the United States, Israel and any other place that provides freedom to the individual.  He has done everything he can to advance societies that are tyrannical and demand submission.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 08:41:36 pm »
If you go by the adage, "by their fruits you shall know them", you see that everything he has done has been to enable the destruction or neutering of the United States, Israel and any other place that provides freedom to the individual.  He has done everything he can to advance societies that are tyrannical and demand submission.

Good posts on this thread, alice.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 09:01:05 pm »
Good posts on this thread, alice.

Thanks musiclady.  I know there are people that don't like to talk about such things as good and evil - and I know that there are those that prefer to think that Obama is just a bumbling liberal - but time after time after time?  Even bumblers get it right once in a while.  No, the damage that Obama does is extremely calculated.  Not saying he is smart enough to be the mastermind though......no, not at all.

:patriot:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 10:12:14 pm »
I can get behind the idea that Satan is the Worm's ultimate boss.

I do take consolation in the fact that evil tends to be stupid.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink