Author Topic: Charles Krauthammer does the TeaBerry Shuffle on Harry Reid's [political] Grave  (Read 2023 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

If only Scott Walker would call a press conference to call out Harry Reid, too! 

Heck, I'd settle for even Rand Paul or Ted Cruz doing it.   

"Buehler?    Buehler??"      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If only Scott Walker would call a press conference to call out Harry Reid, too! 

Heck, I'd settle for even Rand Paul or Ted Cruz doing it.   

"Buehler?    Buehler??"      :laugh:

I find you to be a passionate yet deliberative and observant commentator and I enjoy your posts immensely.   I am surprised at this flippant(?) post.  I know GOP bashing is all the rage these days but do you think calling out Reid would add one vote for Gov. Walker or Sen Paul or Sen Cruz?  What would be the purpose? 

Ted Cruz does not need to corner the market on the right fringe anymore.  He has it sown up.  There is no up side or payoff to taking on a guy who looks like this when you don't have to:

Why did you feel compelled to attack the GOP candidates for President on your own thread about Krauthammer's eulogy for Scumbag rat leader Harry?  Please ask yourself this...and consider...

Reid is probably retiring because his internal polls show he can't win re-election without a bigger boogieman than Reid himself.

Majority Leader Reid has already been replaced by Majority Leader McConnell.   Soon NV will be represented with a new GOP Senator.  I am 99.5% sure that will be as good a day for you, as I will be for me.

Online DCPatriot

My point was that Charles Krauthammer saying this on the #1 cable news program is one thing.

But more uninformed voters will find out that Harry Reid effectively shut down the Senate once the GOP won the House in 2010 to protect Barack Obama.

Their game must be exposed BEFORE they try to put the blame on the upcoming financial disaster(s).

If one of the so-called front-runners were to follow up on Krauthammer's remarks, the MSM would cover it.

That was my thinking anyway.   :laugh:

Offline andy58-in-nh

At least Charles didn't use brass knuckles on poor Harry. As someone else apparently did.  :smokin:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline evadR

whoever whipped up on Dingy should have finished the job.
He looks too damned good.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Oceander

I find you to be a passionate yet deliberative and observant commentator and I enjoy your posts immensely.   I am surprised at this flippant(?) post.  I know GOP bashing is all the rage these days but do you think calling out Reid would add one vote for Gov. Walker or Sen Paul or Sen Cruz?  What would be the purpose? 

Ted Cruz does not need to corner the market on the right fringe anymore.  He has it sown up.  There is no up side or payoff to taking on a guy who looks like this when you don't have to:

Why did you feel compelled to attack the GOP candidates for President on your own thread about Krauthammer's eulogy for Scumbag rat leader Harry?  Please ask yourself this...and consider...

Reid is probably retiring because his internal polls show he can't win re-election without a bigger boogieman than Reid himself.

Majority Leader Reid has already been replaced by Majority Leader McConnell.   Soon NV will be represented with a new GOP Senator.  I am 99.5% sure that will be as good a day for you, as I will be for me.

Come on, get over yourself.  We're all allowed at least a certain degree of wishful thinking.

Online DCPatriot

Come on, get over yourself.  We're all allowed at least a certain degree of wishful thinking.

I respect Once-Ler's opinion very much.

Could see how this venue suffers when it comes to what the poster was thinking.  My point was that the great unwashed don't know that Harry Reid and the Democrats shut down the Senate since 2010 to protect a lawless administration.....if it's only Charles Krauthammer saying it.

it should be the number one topic on Talk Radio this week, and the GOP presidential hopefuls should weigh in with their thoughts that HARRY REID SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

That all.

Wasn't meaning to bash any Republican whatsoever.

Oceander

I respect Once-Ler's opinion very much.

Could see how this venue suffers when it comes to what the poster was thinking.  My point was that the great unwashed don't know that Harry Reid and the Democrats shut down the Senate since 2010 to protect a lawless administration.....if it's only Charles Krauthammer saying it.

it should be the number one topic on Talk Radio this week, and the GOP presidential hopefuls should weigh in with their thoughts that HARRY REID SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

That all.

I realize that.  Nonetheless, a sense of humor is still a most valuable asset.

I realize that.  Nonetheless, a sense of humor is still a most valuable asset.
I have a sense of humor.  My wife told me it was bad.  She also said I look and smell funny.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have a sense of humor.  My wife told me it was bad.  She also said I look and smell funny.

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Sounds just like my wife!

My point was that the great unwashed don't know that Harry Reid and the Democrats shut down the Senate since 2010 to protect a lawless administration.....if it's only Charles Krauthammer saying it.

That all.

That makes sense.  Thanks for clarifying.

Offline evadR

Wait a minute......is it possible.......
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.