Author Topic: Moderate Fatah to Israelis: “Collect your body parts and leave!”  (Read 302 times)

rangerrebew

Moderate Fatah to Israelis: “Collect your body parts and leave!”

March 12, 2015 8:21 pm By Robert Spencer 6 Comments

Dalal Mughrabi attack“Of course, Israel cannot be expected to negotiate with anyone who is dedicated to its destruction. But while I know you have had differences with the Palestinian Authority, I believe that you do have a true partner in President Abbas…” — Barack Obama, March 21, 2013

“Fatah to Israelis: ‎’Collect your body parts and leave!,'” by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Palestinian Media Watch, March 12, 2015:

Celebrating the anniversary of the most lethal terror attack against Israel, Abbas’ Fatah party addressed Israelis on its Facebook page, telling them to collect the body parts of murdered Israelis and leave Israel:

“Collect your body parts and leave!”

[Fatah’s Facebook page, “Fatah –

The Main Page,” March 11, 2015]

Fatah took pride in the terror attack, calling the terrorists “heroes,” and posting a photo of the destroyed bus in which terrorist Dalal Mughrabi and other terrorists killed 37 civilians and wounded over 70 in 1978. As in another post glorifying the attack yesterday, exposed by Palestinian Media Watch, Fatah exaggerated the number of Israelis they murdered as “exceeding 80 casualties” in order to make the attack seem more lethal:

“Collect your body parts and leave!

On this day, March 11, in 1978, Dalal Mughrabi and her companions declared the birth of the Palestinian Republic in the heart of the occupied territories (i.e., Israel). The enemy admitted the death of 30 Zionists in the operation, yet according to the reports the number exceeded 80 casualties. Through this, Fatah heroes retaliated against the Verdun Operation (i.e., Israeli operation against PLO leaders, see below), following the retaliation by the Savoy [Hotel operation] members. Retaliation after retaliation and the windstorms will not subside.”

[Fatah’s Facebook page, “Fatah – The Main Page,” March 11, 2015]…

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/moderate-fatah-to-israelis-%e2%80%8ecollect-your-body-parts-and-leave
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:32:11 am by rangerrebew »