Author Topic: Obama: I'll Make Case to American People After Iran Deal Is Made  (Read 519 times)

Offline mrclose

We have to get the signature of the Iranian Mullahs before we the American People can know what is in it ...  :shrug:

Same as with NoCare.

You can read the mess after you pass the mess. :tongue2:

President Obama will wait until after a nuclear deal with Iran is made to make the case to the American people that it's the right thing to do. He made the comment today after being asked about this letter from nearly 50 U.S. senators to Iran, which stated, "The next president could revoke such an executive agreement with the stroke of a pen and future Congresses could modify the terms of the agreement at any time."

A member of the press asked Obama, "Can you comment on the Republican letter to Iran? Can you comment on that?"

"I think it's somewhat ironic to see some members of Congress wanting to make common cause with the hardliners in Iran. It's an unusual coalition," Obama told the reporter.

"I think what we’re going to focus on right now is actually seeing whether we can get a deal or not. And once we do -- if we do -- then we’ll be able to make the case to the American people, and I'm confident we’ll be able to implement..."

Obama: I'll Make Case to American People After Iran Deal Is Made | The Weekly Standard
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Obama: I'll Make Case to American People After Iran Deal Is Made
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:50:56 pm »
I guess this is another *get to read it* after it is a done deal...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Obama: I'll Make Case to American People After Iran Deal Is Made
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 12:33:27 am »
mystery wrote above:
[[ I guess this is another *get to read it* after it is a done deal... ]]

Yup.

And right now, I'd rate the odds of its passage in the Republican Congress as being at least 50-50, maybe better.

.... considering the state of the "Republican" Congress we have!