Author Topic: They look like a new boy band... but it's the world's first THREE-WAY same-sex marriage: Gay Thai men tie the knot in 'fairytale ceremony'  (Read 1414 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972542/They-look-like-new-boy-band-s-world-s-THREE-WAY-sex-marriage-Gay-Thai-men-tie-knot-fairytale-ceremony.html

I post this one because of the comment section. I have be reading the DM for some time and never have seen so many  likes and dislikes in that section. They are in the 2k not pleased with this 3 gay men marriage.

Elijah Snow, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 6 days ago

:'-) I'm happy for them. I hope the day comes when we can all love as freely as we can and be recognized by our world laws.
Rated

Jon, Stafford VA, United States, 6 days ago

Ok...thats enough internet for the day
Rated

CardiffGirl, Cardiff, United Kingdom, 6 days ago

I'm more concerned about their names! Joke, Bell & Art?!
Click to rate

Louis Stevens, Cape Town, South Africa, 6 days ago

Thank God for these people - the world needs more love. All the best to them and many, many years of happiness. They make a beautiful marriage. May they experience God's favour in their lives every day of their lives and I hope they have a big family one day to share in their love! <3
Rated

Dan1987, Stoke On Trent, United Kingdom, 6 days ago

Am I the only one that is alarmed by the amount of red arrows that the positive comments are getting on this article?

Oh here is some of the article if you dare. 

Three gay men from Thailand have tied the knot in what is thought to be the world's first three-way same-sex marriage.

Happy newlyweds Joke, 29, Bell, 21 and Art, 26, took the plunge on Valentine's Day after exchanging their vows in a fairy-tale ceremony at their home in Uthai Thani Province, Thailand.

The three blushing grooms are thought to be the world's only wedded male threesome and have since become internet sensations after photos from their big day went viral.

bold type mine

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Wait till they decide to divorce (and they will) - everything has to be divided in threes, instead of halves.  It's going to be a real cat-fight!  MEOW!

This is only the beginning of the ridiculousness. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

I was pleasantly surprised by the comment section. It showed to me that a HUGE majority is against this.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
They said it was a “slippery slope fallacy.” They said there was no reason for this to happen.

And yet, here we are. **nononono*
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

If this was a civil ceremony, then who the heck cares?  Civil government - Caesar - can pretty much do as it pleases.  It could recognize as legally meaningful the relationship between a human and a chimpanzee if it pleases.

The issue is - as it has always been - whether private religious communities - by that I mean churches, not civil towns or cities in which lots of people who believe live - are forced to recognize/respect relationships like this that are anathema to their personal beliefs within their own private affairs and organizations.

And quite honestly, such over the top, angry, responses from people who dislike them simply validates them; if you want to emphasize the meaninglessness of it, then ignore it or dismiss it quickly as being inconsequential.  If you want to be dismissive and insulting at the same time, you can always say:  "eh.  The government can always let you marry a monkey if it wants to."