Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Majority of Americans Say Obama Is Not Honest  (Read 838 times)

rangerrebew

Fox News Poll: Majority of Americans Say Obama Is Not Honest
« on: March 06, 2015, 09:41:43 am »

Fox News Poll: Majority of Americans Say Obama Is Not Honest

Thursday, 05 Mar 2015 10:52 PM

By Jason Devaney

A new poll finds more than half of Americans feel President Barack Obama is not honest, while almost half think he is not patriotic.

The results of the Fox News survey show that just 43 percent of Americans think Obama is honest, down 5 points from last summer and down 14 points from December 2011.

And when it comes to being a patriot, only 54 percent of the Americans surveyed said their president is patriotic. In December 2011, 60 percent of Americans said Obama is patriotic.

Another question asked was whether the people surveyed thought the United States is the best country in the world to live in. Eighty-three percent said yes, but only 64 percent said they believe Obama feels that way — down 4 percentage points from April 2011.

In terms of Obama's leadership skills, 43 percent think he is a strong leader — down from a high of 49 percent in June 2007 and 46 percent in December 2011.

Obama's approval rating is also low, at 42 percent. Last month that figure was 45 percent.

Party-wise, just 15 percent of Republicans said Obama is honest, with 75 percent of Democrats saying so. Twenty-six percent of Republicans think he is patriotic, while 85 percent of Democrats feel that way.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said recently, "I do not believe the president loves America." His statement ignited a firestorm of controversy, and Giuliani said he even received death threats.

The Fox News poll concluded that 42 percent of Americans think there are "legitimate reasons" to question whether Obama loves America.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/barack-obama-poll-not-honest/2015/03/05/id/628600/#ixzz3Tb4snpDq
 Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Offline PzLdr

Re: Fox News Poll: Majority of Americans Say Obama Is Not Honest
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 01:25:45 pm »
And it only took what, six years for these nimrods to figure this out?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 01:55:59 pm »
Who are these freakin' 43 percent who think Barry a stong leader? Jeez.

Oh, wait. They're the folks who see him steamrolling the loyal opposition. Now I get it.

Well, that's not Barry being strong, that's the GOP being weak.

Cognitive dissonance resolved.

My world makes sense again.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 03:17:22 pm »
The 43% of Americans who think Obama is honest are damned liars themselves. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 03:48:30 pm »
The 43% are progressive liberal mental midgets who don't have a clue and are strong supporters of Warren and Clinton.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 07:07:04 am »
Who are these freakin' 43 percent who think Barry a stong leader? Jeez.

Oh, wait. They're the folks who see him steamrolling the loyal opposition. Now I get it.

Well, that's not Barry being strong, that's the GOP being weak.

Cognitive dissonance resolved.

My world makes sense again.
Perhaps there are more effective threads to beat up the GOP than the one about how Obama sucks.

Just sayin.