Author Topic: FORMER BEATLE RINGO STARR CLAIMS THE “REAL” PAUL MCCARTNEY DIED IN 1966 AND WAS REPLACED BY LOOK-ALIKE  (Read 3257 times)

rangerrebew

Saturday, 28 February 2015

FORMER BEATLE RINGO STARR CLAIMS THE “REAL” PAUL MCCARTNEY DIED IN 1966 AND WAS REPLACED BY LOOK-ALIKE

BDTN Editor  Ste Murray     at  19:28 

The former drummer of the Beatles, Ringo Starr, surprised the world this morning during an interview in his luxurious Californian residence, when he admitted that the 45-year old rumors about the alleged death of Paul McCartney in 1966 were actually true.

In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Inquirer, Mr. Starr explained that the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car crash on November 9 1966, after an argument during a Beatles’ recording session. To spare the public from grief, the Beatles replaced him with a man named William Shears Campbell, who was the winner of a McCartney look-alike contest and who happened to have the same kind of jovial personality as Paul.

“When Paul died, we all panicked!” claims Ringo, obviously very emotional. “We didn’t know what to do, and Brian Epstein, our manager, suggested that we hire Billy Shears as a temporary solution. It was supposed to last only a week or two, but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. Billy turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better than Paul. The only problem was that he couldn’t get along with John, at all.”

William Shears Campbell, better known as Billy Shears, does indeed “disappear ” from records in 1966 and traces of him can be found after Paul’s alleged death.

paul2

These pictures from 1966 show the great resemblance between Paul McCartney on the left, and William Shears Campbell on the right, at the time of McCartney’s alleged death.

Mr. Starr alleges that the group did send out a lot of hidden messages through the years to prepare the population for the truth.

He notably says that the entire Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album was awash with Paul-is-dead clues: the Beatles had indeed officially formed a “new” band featuring a “fictional” member named Billy Shears, which happened to be the actual name of Paul’s replacement.

“We felt guilty about the deception” added Ringo Starr. “We wanted to tell the world the truth, be we were afraid of the reactions it would provoke. We thought the whole planet was going to hate us for all the lies we had told, so we kept lying but sending subtle clues to relieve our cousciousness. When the first rumors finally began about the whole thing, we felt very nervous and started fighting a lot with each other. At some point, it was too much for John and he decided to leave the band.”

Ringo Starr claims that he finally decided to tell the truth, because he was afraid that it was going to die with him. At age 74, he is the only other surviving member of the famous band besides Paul McCartney, and he was afraid the deception would never be revealed.

beatles

According to Ringo Starr, the cover of the Abbey Road album was a hidden message to the world, symbolising a funeral procession. John Lennon, dressed in white, symbolises the clergyman. Ringo Starr, dressed in black, symbolises the undertaker. George Harrison, in denim jeans and shirt, symbolises the gravedigger and McCartney, barefoot and out of step with other members of the band, symbolises the corpse.

The rumors of Paul’s death began more than 45 years ago, but had always been dismissed as nonsense by the band and its entourage. In September 1969, American college students published a series of articles in which they claimed that clues to McCartney’s death could be found among the lyrics and artwork of the Beatles’ recordings. Clue-hunting rapidly proved infectious, and within a few weeks, it had become an international phenomenon. Rumours only declined after a contemporary interview with McCartney was published in Life magazine in November 1969.

Neither Paul McCartney nor anyone from his entourage have commented Ringo Starr’s declaration yet, but the interview has already provoked a lot of reactions around the world. Journalists and paparazzis from around the world have surrounded the residence of the musician only minutes after the interview was broadcasted and are awaiting for the star to comment the allegations.

The British MI5 also announced an investigation to determine if an impostor could have indeed posed for 48 years as the Member of the Order of the British Empire, Sir James Paul McCartney, during official ceremonies involving Queen Elizabeth II.

http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/former-beatle-ringo-starr-claims-real.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+BdtnBreakingDownTheNews+%28BDTN+BREAKING+down+the+NEWS%29&utm_content=FeedBurner
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 09:26:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
So let me introduce to you, the one and only Billy Shears and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
That explains all the crap music with Wings.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline andy58-in-nh

So let me introduce to you, the one and only Billy Shears and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!

If you play the interview backwards, Ringo appears to be saying: "I need to be relevant again!"
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Or Ringo is having a bit of fun, with the gullible. The Beatles were about fun and jokes, from the start.

My guess is he clued Paul he might do something like this, and got a go ahead.

Ringo is more than 25 years sober, long and happily married to a former beauty. Living in SoCal, I might add, where else?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
That explains all the crap music with Wings.

I loved Band on the Run.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Or Ringo is having a bit of fun, with the gullible. The Beatles were about fun and jokes, from the start.

My guess is he clued Paul he might do something like this, and got a go ahead.

Ringo is more than 25 years sober, long and happily married to a former beauty. Living in SoCal, I might add, where else?
Or this could simply be some blogger looking to have some fun and rehashing a decades-old myth hoping people will fall for it again. I mean, this is a Blogspot.com (Google's Blogger tool) hosted site we're getting this from.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Notice there is no actual link to said Ringo Starr interview.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Does this mean that Tupac really is livng in Havana?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A bit of digging, there is no media publication called "Hollywood Inquirer" (there is a website with no content, just a banner that looks pretty amateur). This story however, seems to originated recently with a couple of hoax sites like World News Daily Report and World Truth (not sure which is the first but it seems to be in the same type of hoax website sphere).

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I loved Band on the Run.

I saw Paul McCartney and Wings on July 4, 1990 at RFK Stadium in Washington, DC. 

Bought a black polo shirt with the cycle and wild flowers logo for $45., which was a lot of money back then.  Sill wear it and it looks like new.  LOL!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Does this mean that Tupac really is livng in Havana?
With Jim Morrison and Elvis.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
With Jim Morrison and Elvis.

Nope.

Elvis really is dead.

You don't fake your own death and put yourself on a toilet taking a dump when it happened.

You were after all, the King of Rock and Roll.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:29:47 am by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If you play the interview backwards, Ringo appears to be saying: "I need to be relevant again!"
I hear the Monkees have an opening!