Author Topic: Holder, Sharpton and Obama: More Crimes Should Be Considered Racist  (Read 528 times)

rangerrebew

Holder, Sharpton and Obama: More Crimes Should Be Considered Racist

By Robert Gehl, February 27, 2015.

America’s three greatest arbiters of racial justice – Barack Obama, Al Sharpton and Eric Holder – all agree on one thing: Not enough crime is considered racist.

They’re all very sad that they’re not able to file federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the death of Trayvon Martin. The standards are just too high, they said.

“I think some serious consideration needs to be given to the standard of proof that has to be met before federal involvement is appropriate,” Holder said. “And that’s something that I am going to be talking about before — before I leave office.”

Holder was parroting Sharpton, who told a radio station the federal hate crimes statute set “an impossible bar to reach.” He also suggested lowering the bar to consider whether “the results are race-based.”

Thank god, because I’m sure White people are doing tons of stuff that’s racist, and we don’t even know it!

Rather than look at intent when determining if a hate crime was committed, Sharpton thinks we should look at if the “results are race-based.”

This is great news. What it means is that any and every crime committed by a white person that had a black victim was a hate crime!

Finally now, we can officially ascribe “victimhood status” to people based on skin color. Democrats have been doing it for years in their speeches – now it will have the force of law.

The best part about this is you don’t really need any due process. Law enforcement can merely get out a color wheel, figure out who’s lighter skinned and throw them in the clink.

I can’t think of anyone who would object to that.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/holder-sharpton-and-obama-more-crimes-should-be-considered-racist
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 10:55:10 am by rangerrebew »

Online kevindavis007

Re: Holder, Sharpton and Obama: More Crimes Should Be Considered Racist
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 11:58:05 am »
So they want more thought crimes.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

rangerrebew

Re: Holder, Sharpton and Obama: More Crimes Should Be Considered Racist
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 03:58:07 pm »
I agree with them, sort of.  It should be easier to prosecute black on white crime as racist since it seems few law agencies are able to do it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:58:34 pm by rangerrebew »