Author Topic: Try Not To Laugh: Eric Holder Says He’s Going To Capture ‘Jihadi John’  (Read 583 times)

rangerrebew

Try Not To Laugh: Eric Holder Says He’s Going To Capture ‘Jihadi John’

By Brian Anderson, February 27, 2015.

Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder may have just hinted that he’s going to pursue a career in comedy when he eventually leaves office. In an interview with ABC, the utterly inept Holder said he’s putting together a plan to capture the ISIS terrorist known as “Jihadi John.”

It was revealed yesterday that Jihadi John is Mohammed Emwazi, a computer programmer from London. Now that Holder has a name, he’s ready to strike:

The U.S. government has been “thinking about” and “working on” ways to either kill or capture the ISIS propagandist known as “Jihadi John,” the nation’s top law enforcement official says.

I like how “thinking about” and “working on” are in quotes. You might think its like that because those are Holder’s words, but really it’s due to the fact that those phrases don’t mean what they normally do. “Thinking about” means “playing lip service to” and “working on” means “doing nothing.”

“I think there is something to be said for holding accountable [and] getting at the people who are responsible for these barbaric acts,” Attorney General Eric Holder told ABC News’ Pierre Thomas in what is likely to be one of Holder’s last TV interviews before stepping down.

There’s something to be said about holding radical Islamic terrorists for killing innocent people? I told you he’s working on a comedy act. He just described taking out a violent terrorist threat like it was a luxury option on a new car: “There’s something to be said about the optional seat warmers.”

Even though the cat is already out of the bag, Holder played “secret agent guy” with universally known information:

In the interview with ABC News, Holder refused to confirm those reports, insisting nothing “would be served” by revealing the true identity of the masked man.

“It would cut back any of the operational possibilities we have been considering,” Holder added.

Operational possibilities? Sounds serious. I wonder what he’s cooking up to deal with this inhuman monster:

Nevertheless, asked whether he can guarantee “Jihadi John” will face justice, Holder said: “The vow that I can make to the American people, along with our allies, is that we will hold accountable all of the people who have been responsible for these heinous, barbaric acts. … That is something that we are focused on each and every day.”

Unfortunately, that’s as deep into his plan to capture Jihadi John as he would go, leaving it up to speculation. The Justice Department under Holder has specialized in opening expensive investigations into (mostly) white guys that have justifiably killed black men only to learn that the white guys acted within the law, so that’s no help.

Too bad Jihadi John isn’t an immigration law because then, under direction from President Obama, Holder could just ignore him. Or, if Jihadi John was a job, Holder could enforce an Obama regulation and kill him. Maybe if Jihadi John was a small town police force that issues traffic tickets to black people Holder could sue him out of existence.

Guess what? A President that has Islamic sympathies and no strategy to deal with terrorism combined with an Attorney General whose mission in life is to persecute law abiding white people aren’t going to capture or kill anything close to an ISIS terrorist. Holder’s threat is a work of comedy and Jihadi John is laughing all the way to the next beheading.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/try-not-to-laugh-eric-holder-says-hes-going-to-capture-jihadi-john
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 10:48:25 am by rangerrebew »