Author Topic: Will the Clintons’ Greed Do Them In?....by John Hinderaker  (Read 467 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will the Clintons’ Greed Do Them In?....by John Hinderaker
« on: February 26, 2015, 03:25:02 pm »
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/02/will-the-clintons-greed-do-them-in.php

Posted on February 25, 2015 by John Hinderaker in Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton
Will the Clintons’ Greed Do Them In?

It has long been remarked that a certain Dogpatch air hangs over Bill and Hillary Clinton. They have, apparently, led separate lives for quite a few years, but one quality that they share is greed. Indeed, they seem unable to restrain that grasping instinct even when it undermines their presumably more important goals–as, for example, when Hillary extracts $300,000 from universities for 45 minutes of platitudes.

Tomorrow’s Washington Post reports that while Hillary was Secretary of State, “the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars from seven foreign governments.” How many millions? Weirdly, the Post doesn’t say. It does tell us that as of 2008–before Hillary became Secretary of State–”Saudi Arabia had given between $10 million and $25 million.”

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Will the Clintons’ Greed Do Them In?....by John Hinderaker
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 03:26:40 pm »
Will the Clintons’ Greed Do Them In?

One would sure hope so but I personally doubt it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Re: Will the Clintons’ Greed Do Them In?....by John Hinderaker
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 03:35:47 pm »
Hey, that is just free enterprise in action.  Not to worry...