Author Topic: Libs who mock patriotism, shocked that Obama's is questioned...Don Surber  (Read 230 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2015/02/libs-who-mock-patriotism-shocked-that.html?spref=tw

Don Surber
The Scorekeeper

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Libs who mock patriotism, shocked that Obama's is questioned
Hillary Clinton couldn't do it. Sarah Palin couldn't do it. Fox News couldn't do it.

But America's mayor -- Rudy Giuliani -- has finally forced Americans to look at the origins of Barack Obama, and his lack of any act of patriotism. Indeed, getting Obama to say anything kind about his country of birth (no, not Kenya) is about as hard as getting him to admit that any Muslims are terrorists.

It began on Wednesday, when Mayor Giuliani spoke on behalf of Governor Scott Walker to Republican New Yorkers (all 60 of them).

The mayor said, “I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America. He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

Giuliani went on to say, “with all our flaws we’re the most exceptional country in the world. I’m looking for a presidential candidate who can express that, do that and carry it out.”

In Poca, West Virginia, just about everyone has been saying that since 2008. But in New York City, things are different.

On Thursday, Megyn Kelly asked His Honor, "Mr. Mayor, do you want to apologize for your comments?"

Rudy Giuliani replied: "Not at all. I want to repeat it. The reality is from all that can see of this president, all that I’ve heard of him, he apologizes for America, he criticizes America. He talks about the crusades and how the Christians were barbarians, leaves out the second half of the sentence that the Muslims were barbarians also. He sees Christians slaughtered and doesn’t stand up and hold a press conference, although we hold a press conference for the situation in Ferguson. He sees Jews being killed for anti-Semitic reasons. Doesn’t stand up and hold a press conference. This is an American president I’ve never seen before."

Megyn Kelly replied: "But to say that he doesn’t love America, I mean, that he could view foreign policy as a Democrat might view it and through a different lens than you or a Republican might see it, you can understand the differences between you. But to condemn his patriotism, to question his love of America?"

Rudy Giuliani replied: "I know patriotism -- patriots can criticize. They’re allowed to criticize. I don’t hear from him what I heard from Harry Truman, what I heard from Bill Clinton, what I heard from Jimmy Carter, which is these wonderful words about what a great country we are, what an exceptional country we are. When he called us an exceptional country, he said we’re an exceptional country, but so is Greece."

Before anyone gets on Megyn Kelly's case, she is a lawyer. A good lawyer does not ask a question he does not already know the answer to. The Giuliani segment was ratings gold.

Today, the New York Post quoted the mayor on the president's influences: “From the time he was 9 years old, he was influenced by Frank Marshall Davis, who was a communist,”

And this: “He spent 17 years in the church of Jeremiah Wright, and this is the guy who said ‘God damn America, not God bless America.’ Obama never left that church.”

And this: “He doesn’t talk about America the way John Kennedy and Ronald Reagan did, about America’s greatness and exceptionalism. He was educated by people who were critics of the US. And he has not been able to overcome those influences.”

Rudy Giuliani speaks for many of us. He is forcing Americans to face up to the fact that we elected a Fifth Columnist to the presidency.

His fellow Fifth Columnists are all huffy about someone questioning Barack Obama's patriotism -- you know, that thing they mock all the time.

GOOD.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34