Author Topic: Michael Savage's Speech in 1998 Warning of the Media Complex Relationship With Government [prophetic]  (Read 1189 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Love him or hate him....he's a very smart and accomplished man.  Here, it's like he could make this speech today.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Walter Duranty has been conclusively proven to have been a Soviet agent!

NONE of this is "new"!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Duranty
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I wouldn't call it prophetic. This has been obvious since the days of Cronkite. He was 30 years late to the story. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wouldn't call it prophetic. This has been obvious since the days of Cronkite. He was 30 years late to the story.

I caught on to Cronkite within days of coming home from Vietnam because I knew for a FACT that what he was reporting was lies, lies, and more lies!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien