Author Topic: If The Taliban Attack on American Civilians at Kabul Airport Isn’t Terrorism Then What Is It?  (Read 594 times)

rangerrebew

If The Taliban Attack on American Civilians at Kabul Airport Isn’t Terrorism Then What Is It?

By Aaron Goldstein on 1.30.15 | 5:25PM

In the space of 48 hours, the Obama Administration has gone from saying the Taliban isn't a terrorist organization to refusing to call its attack on the Kabul Airport which killed three American civilian contractors an act of terrorism.

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters today, "Obviously any attack that kills contractors – that kills individuals who are working there in harms way — is horrific and a tragedy. But I’m not gonna put new labels on it today.” (H/T Brendan Bordelon at NRO).

New labels? Since when is terrorism a new label?

Will it be another 48 hours before Susan Rice goes on TV to say the attack at the Kabul Airport was a spontaneous reaction to American Sniper?

The American Spectator Foundation is the 501(c)(3) organization responsible for publishing The American Spectator magazine and training aspiring journalists who espouse traditional American values. Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Each donor receives a year-end summary of their giving for tax purposes.

Copyright 2013, The American Spectator. All rights reserved.

Source URL: http://spectator.org/blog/61645/if-taliban-attack-american-civilians-kabul-airport-isnt-terrorism-then-what-it

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Total scum. And I'm not referring to the Taliban.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

People, we are on our own.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.