Author Topic: End of monarchy's 80-year love affair with Corgis: Queen against introducing any new dogs to Buckingham Palace 'because she is worried about tripping over them and injuring herself'  (Read 458 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2934893/End-70-year-love-affair-Corgis-Queen-against-introducing-new-dogs-Buckingham-Palace-worried-tripping-injuring-herself.html#ixzz3QUMSPJ4b

They have been a fixture of the British monarchy since their introduction in 1933.

But now the Queen - who is known to be inseparable from her beloved Corgis - has decided against introducing any new dogs to Buckingham Palace.

She no longer replaces the pets as they die and, as she gets older, she is worried about tripping over the small dogs.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
A valid concern.  I have decided not to take on any new pets at my age, I don't want pets that outlive me and who would take care of them?

The Queen has probably tripped over one of them, nearly falling, which has got her thinking about that. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline olde north church

A valid concern.  I have decided not to take on any new pets at my age, I don't want pets that outlive me and who would take care of them?

The Queen has probably tripped over one of them, nearly falling, which has got her thinking about that.

She just sort of shuffles these days.  Royally, but shuffles.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.