Author Topic: Howard Dean Apologizes to Military but not to “Right-Wing Nut Jobs” in Tea Party  (Read 433 times)

rangerrebew

Howard Dean Apologizes to Military but not to “Right-Wing Nut Jobs” in Tea Party

By Onan Coca   / 31 January 2015   / 11 Comments   

Earlier this week we brought you the story of Howard Dean’s disgusting comments about Chris Kyle, the “American Sniper” movie and the Tea Party.

Here’s what Dean said on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher.

“There’s a lot of anger in this country, and the people who go see this movie are people who are very angry. And this guy basically says ‘I’m going to fight on your side.’ … I bet you if you looked at a cross-section of the Tea Party and the people who go to see this movie, there’s a lot of intersection.”

Well, Dean caught a lot of flack for those comments and Wednesday on MSNBC he was forced to backtrack… kind of. He chose to apologize to the folks in the military that he may have offended but not to the “right-wing nut jobs” who had apparently been harassing him since he made the comments.

Howard Dean: I'm going to do something which I almost never done in politics. I'll apologize to the veterans. I haven't seen the movie, and I think it was wrong. I talked to a lot of people about this. I make no apologies to the thousands of right-wing nut jobs who have twittering me with nasty language, but I do apologize to the veterans. We owe them a lot and I think this movie was much more nuanced than I thought.

Chris Matthews: But you'll not take the word nutbags back?

Howard Dean: No. For the people who tweeted me all weekend and used a lot of bad language, they're chicken hawks and I have no respect --

Don’t you love how the liberal mind works?

Dean says something disgusting about a hug swath of the population and somehow the people who get mad at him for doing so are the bad guys.

Honestly, though Dean apologized to our military men and women, they shouldn’t let him off the hook that easy. During this exchange, Real Time host Bill Maher called Chris Kyle a “patriotic psychopath,” a phrase which Dean seemed to consider perfectly reasonable.

If Chris Kyle is a “psychopath” as Maher and Dean seem to believe… what does that make each and every other one of our servicemen and women? Liberals may truly believe that they don’t hate the military, but their actions (and their words) indicate otherwise. Howard Dean has simply given us another example of this ugly truth.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/14555/howard-dean-apologizes-military-not-right-wing-nut-jobs-tea-party/#XGfYcQGMHH67kjc2.99

Oceander

Howard Dean - another example of what a subhuman looks and acts like.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Howard Dean ... (hahahahaha)

Talking about who he considers to be 'nut-jobs'. (hahahahaha)

This fool wouldn't last two seconds in the military. They would bounce his fool ass out.

He needs to go live with Obama/Kerry in their dreamland where they all can hug each other and feel good about themselves, like a bunch of weirdos.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

The entire democrat party has more than it's fair share of nut jobs - Saint Algore, Al Sharptongue, Nazi Pelosi, Harhar Reid, J$ss$ J$cks$n to name just a few.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How about a movement by veterans, to list those they would not protect.  Make a film called

"The Unprotected."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024