Author Topic: Bruce Jenner comes out as a transgender conservative Republican  (Read 6451 times)

Offline flowers

Bruce Jenner comes out as a transgender conservative Republican
« on: January 31, 2015, 03:30:22 pm »
http://www.people.com/article/bruce-jenner-transitioning-woman

01/30/2015 AT 07:55 PM EST
His changing look has been a much-buzzed-about topic for months, and now PEOPLE has confirmed that Bruce Jenner has been quietly making a very personal change. The former Olympian will soon be living life as female.

"Bruce is transitioning to a woman," says a source close to the family. "He is finally happy and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space. That's why it's the perfect time to do something like this."

And according to a different Jenner insider, the 65-year-old reality star is filming his momentous journey, to be shared with viewers on a docu-series this year. "It will air when he is ready to be open about his transition," the source tells PEOPLE. "But he's acting more and more confident and seems very happy."

Jenner's much-documented physical appearance (he's been photographed with longer hair, manicured nails and wearing makeup) has led to much speculation, but according to the insider, Jenner's decision to transition slowly was made in part so that his family would have time to adapt to the change.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:32:31 pm by flowers »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Bruce Jenner comes out as a transgender conservative Republican
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 03:58:39 pm »

Apparently, being married to Kris Kardashian had a negative effect on his manhood...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 04:21:10 pm »

Apparently, being married to Kris Kardashian had a negative effect on his manhood...
Yep

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 05:55:57 pm »
A reality show, eh. The things some people will do for money!

More:
Bruce Jenner to discuss transformation on TV
By Bryan Hood, NY Post
January 28, 2015 | 2:32pm

Bruce Jenner is ready for the world to see who he really is.

The former Olympian and reality star, 65, has taped an interview and is currently filming an unscripted E! reality series of his own about his “desire to look like a woman and live as one,” reports Us Weekly.

“It’s a docuseries featuring the Jenner family talking about Bruce ‘coming out.’ The world will see his full transformation,” a source told the magazine.

The magazine claims Jenner finally feels comfortable speaking out because of the support of his 10 children and stepchildren.

“He has been carrying this with him for so long that everyone is relieved he is starting to come out with it,” the source said. “They were so worried that their dad had no one to talk to about this. They are happy when he opens up because it’s been such a long time coming.”

Stepdaughter Kim Kardashian talked about her stepfather’s journey, which Us Weekly says will be a plot point on the upcoming season of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” earlier this week.

“I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he’ll share whenever the time is right,” she said on Monday. “I feel like that’s his journey to talk about.”

Someone who has been less encouraging is ex-wife Kris, who, the magazine reports, has been aware of his desire to live as a woman since the beginning of their relationship.

“She treats the whole thing like it will just go away,” a family source told the magazine. “She tells the public it isn’t true rather than try to understand. She has made no attempt to seriously understand him.”

A request for comment from Jenner’s representative was not immediately returned.

The show will begin airing in either May or June, reports TMZ.
I wonder what his other ex-wives think about it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 06:02:46 pm »
plot point on the upcoming season of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,”

I guess viewers have lost interest in births, marriages and big butts!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 06:04:18 pm »
With all that's going on in this country and around the world, it's more than a little disturbing that this "family" and their various contrived psycho dramas are on anyone's radar.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 06:40:51 pm »
The Kardashian gig is something that pre-teens, teens and their moms can all do together in our society.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-kardashians-made-65-million-100349

Bruce needs to do something to justify his cut of the family money pie, so to speak. Why not do makeup and hair, too?

Ain't the entertainment business fascinating? And consumer brands, too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 07:28:19 pm »
The Kardashian gig is something that pre-teens, teens and their moms can all do together in our society.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-kardashians-made-65-million-100349

Bruce needs to do something to justify his cut of the family money pie, so to speak. Why not do makeup and hair, too?

Ain't the entertainment business fascinating? And consumer brands, too.

Is anyone certain this isn't what he is already doing?  I see another sequel to the never ending Kardashian trash line. :facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 06:19:13 pm »
Is anyone in this extended family not crazy?
Bruce Jenner’s mom: I’m more proud of his transition than his gold medals
By Derrick Bryson Taylor
February 3, 2015 | 11:48am
NY Post

Bruce Jenner’s mother, Esther, says she supports the former Olympian “whole-heartedly” as Bruce transitions from male to female.

“I just learned about [his transition],” Esther told Radar Online on Tuesday. “Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long, long talk about it.”

“I have never been more proud of Bruce for who he is, himself as a father, as an Olympian, wonderful public speaker,” she said of the father of six. “He instills enthusiasm in people. He’s gifted.”

On Tuesday, Page Six confirmed that Bruce, 65, will discuss his transition at length with Diane Sawyer in an interview set to air in May. Bruce will also star in a docuseries that will chronicle the transition.

Although Esther says she wasn’t aware of her son’s changing feelings, she’s more proud of “what he’s allowing himself to do.”

“I am more proud of him now than when he stood on that podium and put the gold medal around his neck,” Esther said. “He deserves all the respect.”

Kim Kardashian recently spoke on the changes in her stepfather’s life.

“I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he’ll share whenever the time is right,” Kardashian told “Entertainment Tonight” on Jan. 27.

Bruce appears to have the support of family. “Well, we support Bruce no matter what,” she added, acknowledging the family portrait blasted through social media.

Ex-wife Kris Jenner has yet to address the news.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 04:25:11 am »
Who gives a sh*t? With all that's going on in the world, whether or not Bruce Jenner gets chopped and channeled is important? God save us from low info voters, the slug media that feeds them and anything Kardashian.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 04:07:14 pm »

He instills enthusiasm in people. He’s gifted
no he is mentally ill.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:08:21 pm by flowers »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 09:54:21 pm »
Why Bruce Jenner’s Interview Could Be a Watershed Moment

The two hour interview is tonight with Diane Sawyer on ABC.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 09:57:45 pm »
No, thanks,  I think I'll be washing my hair. Or something.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:58:29 pm by mountaineer »

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 10:01:25 pm »
Nope......not going to watch this freak show. The left has got to be loving this. Bruce was on the Wheaties box. He is conservative. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:07:04 pm by flowers »

Offline flowers

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 10:11:27 pm »
Why Bruce Jenner’s Interview Could Be a Watershed Moment

The two hour interview is tonight with Diane Sawyer on ABC.

Let me guess the signal letters................. NFW?  WTF? 

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 10:28:34 pm »
Let me guess the signal letters................. NFW?  WTF?

Bravo Foxtrot Delta

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 10:45:05 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2015, 10:49:00 pm »
This is pretty disturbing stuff. However, I don't know what he's going through and so I'm not going to judge him.

I do know that evolution is a process driven by genetic mutation and of course environment.  Just look around you. Degrees of masculinity and femininity can be found on a continuum in the population. Some women are extremely feminine, others not. Some men are extremely masculine, others not. It all depends on genetics and genetic expression.

Of course, I also believe homosexuality is inborn, not acquired.  And even within that paradigm there are unknown variables.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 12:24:05 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXmMMSo47s

In Pearl Harbor they are called 'mahu'. (watch out, most of these dudes could kick your ass)
In the Philippians, you are on your own. (no rules)
In South Korea, not really much of a problem.

Is it a horrible thing to kiss another dude? No. I have done it. And meant it.
Sexually? sex was not part of the equation. But in the heat of success, and still being alive, you will kiss anyone.

This is just my life. No intent to cast aspersions.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 01:30:29 am »
Bruce Jenner: 'I'm a Woman'

Bruce Jenner was once hailed as the greatest athlete in the world and later became a reality television star with one of the world's most famous families. Now, the former Olympian is revealing a secret that has caused him turmoil for decades.

"For all intents and purposes, I'm a woman," Jenner told ABC's Diane Sawyer in an exclusive interview that aired Friday in a special two-hour edition of ABC News' "20/20."

"People look at me differently. They see you as this macho male, but my heart and my soul and everything that I do in life -- it is part of me," Jenner, 65, said. "That female side is part of me. That's who I am."
More

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 01:38:31 am »
This is pretty disturbing stuff. However, I don't know what he's going through and so I'm not going to judge him.

I'm sympathetic toward him.

Of course, I also believe homosexuality is inborn, not acquired.  And even within that paradigm there are unknown variables.

Well said, and I agree.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 04:21:26 am »
In an interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer which aired Friday night, former track and field Olympian Bruce Jenner acknowledged for the first time that he was a transgender American.

"Yes, for all intents and purposes, I'm a woman," Jenner told Sawyer on ABC News’ "20/20."

The more shocking revelation for many, however, was Jenner's admission that in addition to identifying as a woman, he also identified as a conservative Republican.

"Are you a Republican?" a stunned Sawyer asked the former patriarch of the Jenner-Kardashian household. "Yeah," Jenner reticently responded. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Neither political party has a monopoly on understanding," Jenner told Sawyer, who advised him to ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner for help championing the cause of transgender people.

"I would do that, in a heartbeat," Jenner retorted. "Yeah, why not?"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/240053-bruce-jenner-comes-out-as-a-transgender-conservative-republican
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 05:03:51 am »
The world we live in.  In Hollywood, it's more shocking to be a Republican than to be a transgender. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 05:21:42 am »
The world we live in.  In Hollywood, it's more shocking to be a Republican than to be a transgender.

Sawyer damned near fell out of her chair.

jenner described himself as a conservative who loves the Constitution. He made it very clear that he didn't approve of Obama.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Carling

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 06:35:30 am »
Twitter went from loving Bruce's "courage" to hating him within seconds of his admission.

From what I've seen, Conservatives are more accepting of Transgenders than Liberals are of Transgenders.  Amazing!
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------