Author Topic: A Warning To The West: A Voice From The Heart Of The Islamic World  (Read 328 times)

rangerrebew

A Warning To The West: A Voice From The Heart Of The Islamic World

September 18, 2014 mkamal 123 comments

Warning: please read carefully.

The following article is not written with “hatred” or “Islamophobia” or “ignorance”. Muslims usually accuse falsely those who dare to criticize Islam or those who make them listen to what they don’t want to hear about their religion. These empty accusations don’t intimidate me now or drive me to a state of silence as their wish. What I am about to share is the ultimate truth that has been lived, experienced and suffered by me for more than 30 years. This experience was gained by living in my home country of Egypt which is now a pure Muslim society. Like so many others I have been burned by this transformation. This transformation has seen me witness and experience Islam turn my home country to ruins and its followers are now threatening to bring the same fate to your own country.

Niqabis-of-UK.0Islam is not like any other religion. Islam is a supremacist racist political and social ideology wrapped in a thin peel of religious rituals. It seeks domination and supremacy over all other systems. From my personal experience I feel that without doubt Islam is worse than Nazism and fascism systems combined.

Followers of Islam believe they are the only righteous people on earth and the only nation who hold the truth. Muslims believe Islam  is the only true religion.

Due to this Muslims believe everyone else who has a different religion, or has no faith and does not follow Islam are“Kaffirs” (a derogatory term means unbelievers). Muslims are influenced by many frivolous koranic verses and hadiths (words and deeds of their prophet) teaching them they are the best nation that has ever emerged on earth. For example, according to surat (verse) 3:110 from the Quran, Allah said to Muslims: “Thus We have made you the best nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger (Muhammad) be a witness over you”.

Muslims are in your country, but they live not to integrate or to be part of your society or at least to be equal with others, but to dominate and to be the only privileged group. Muslims achieve this  by turning you into a second class citizen in your own country.

They immigrate to your countries holding the same belief system that turned their lives into hell on earth. This same belief, same religion made their lives unsupportable in their original societies. It is the same religion that transformed their countries into war zones of endless conflicts. Muslims now homeless want to apply this system and live and apply the same destruction in your own country.

Muslims are not in your country to help build it or to make it prosper.  Many believe this, including politicians. Muslims are in your country to drain its resources and to suck the blood out of society. For example Muslims represent the majority of all your country’s welfare recipients.

A real Muslim’s loyalty is not and will never be to your countries but to the global Islamic “Umma” (nation) only.

At this point please don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that ALL Muslims are bad; But we have no choice but to take care of them all because they ALL believe totally in this evil ideology,  but they do ALL believe in an evil man, a warlord, The Prophet of Islam.

MUCH MORE

http://nocompulsion.com/a-warning-to-the-west-a-voice-from-the-heart-of-the-islamic-world/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:33:20 pm by rangerrebew »