Author Topic: School Administrators Pull Down Students’ Pants Looking For Poop  (Read 609 times)

rangerrebew

School Administrators Pull Down Students’ Pants Looking For Poop

By Brian Anderson, January 30, 2015.

Someone made a doo-doo on the gym floor at a Gustine, TX school this week and the best plan administrators could come up with to solve the mystery was to pull down the pants of students looking for fecal evidence. No seriously, this actually happened.

WFAA 8 reports that two-dozen elementary school children were rounded up and separated by gender into different rooms. Then, administrators forced them to drop their pants in hopes of finding a child with a dirty bottom.

Apparently, finding poop in the gym has been an on-going thing so school administrators justified this horrible invasion of privacy, which borders on child molestation. The children were not given a choice to opt out with educators informing them the butt inspections were mandatory.

As you can imagine, parents are outraged.

“I was furious… I mean, I was furious. If you can’t do your job or you don’t know what you’re doing, you need to be fired. You shouldn’t be here,” said one parent.

Good point. Gustine Independent School District Superintendent Ken Baugh apologized for the searches and has placed the administrators in question on leave while he conducts an investigation.

To hell with the teacher’s union, I say that if an educator pulls down a student’s pants for any reason whatsoever, that person is fired. No paid leave. No suspension. Gone for good with no hope of ever being employed around children again. Same goes for the clergy and The Boy Scouts.

There were a million better ways these administrators could have handled it. The most obvious would be to clean up the feces and make an announcement over the PA saying, “please don’t sh*t on the gym floor anymore and taco Tuesday has been cancelled.”

Actually, there’s a teachable moment here. According to the report, the town of Gustine has a population of 457. It’s possible that this little town is full of rednecks and/or illegal aliens that aren’t all that familiar with indoor plumbing. Instead of pulling down little kids’ pants, how about showing them a Tommy The Toilet video?

Absent from the reporting is whether the administrators actually found the mad crapper or not. I suspect they did not because a lot of times those really urgent number twos come out clean.

These students, like all Americans, are protected against unreasonable search and seizure by the 4th Amendment. We all have a right to be secure in our person and that includes having a dookie in our drawers if we so desire.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/school-administrators-pull-down-students-pants-looking-for-poop
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:12:21 pm by rangerrebew »