Author Topic: Bill “Slick Willie” Clinton Stayed In Orgy Villa Outfitted With Preteen Sex Slaves  (Read 709 times)

rangerrebew

Bill “Slick Willie” Clinton Stayed In Orgy Villa Outfitted With Preteen Sex Slaves

By V. Saxena, January 30, 2015.

Several weeks ago, Donn Marten introduced you to the whole Epstein scandal. We know for a fact that Bill “Slick Willie” Clinton flew on pervert Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet on multiple occasions and even stayed on some of Epstein’s “sex islands.” Fast forward to this week, when we learned via the New York Post that one of Epstein’s underage sex slaves claims Clinton actually stayed in one of Epstein’s sex villas:

Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

Clinton also allegedly flew on a private Boeing 727 that was outfitted with all sorts of disgusting sex equipment like a “special bed for kinky, altitude romps.”

The bad news (IMO) is that “Roberts denied she ever slept with Clinton and said she never witnessed him having sex with anyone else.”

Still, the guy flew on a sex plane and then stayed in a sex villa. Furthermore, both were stocked with underage sex slaves. Do the math, people. It’s pretty obvious that Bill “Slick Willie” Clinton has been creeping around with underage women!

Any thoughts?

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/bill-slick-willie-clinton-stayed-in-orgy-villa-outfitted-with-preteen-sex-slaves
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:10:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline collins

Ugh, seen pictures of Bill Clinton and Jeff Epstein recently, now I need to banish the image from my mind.

It's gross and Clinton WAS there. The mere fact that Hillary is STILL married to that amoral horndog is enough alone to disqualify her from higher office. Gu-ross.

rangerrebew

Ugh, seen pictures of Bill Clinton and Jeff Epstein recently, now I need to banish the image from my mind.

It's gross and Clinton WAS there. The mere fact that Hillary is STILL married to that amoral horndog is enough alone to disqualify her from higher office. Gu-ross.

Wonder where she's been getting her "meat" all these years?

Offline flowers

Huma

Offline GourmetDan

Plastic...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan