Author Topic: 'Kill our pilot and we'll execute ALL your prisoners': Jordan 'says it will hang its ISIS captives' if airman hostage is dead  (Read 860 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2932702/Now-ISIS-threatened-prisoners-executed-Jordan-says-hang-Islamic-State-prisoners-terror-group-killed-pilot-hostage.html

'Kill our pilot and we'll execute ALL your prisoners': Jordan 'says it will hang its ISIS captives' if airman hostage is dead

Jordan 'warns it will fast-track executions in retaliation for ISIS bloodshed'
    Pilot Lt Muath al-Kaseasbeh being held with Japanese hostage Kenji Goto
    Deadline passed for prisoner swap after Jordan said it wanted proof of life
    Fears are now growing that Al-Kaseasbeh has already been murdered
    Jordan says it is still waiting for proof that captured F-16 pilot was alive

By Simon Tomlinson for MailOnline

Published: 03:57 EST, 30 January 2015 | Updated: 10:17 EST, 30 January 2015

Jordan has threatened to fast-track the execution of a would-be suicide bomber the Islamic State is trying to free if the terror group kills its captured pilot, it was reported today.

The government has apparently warned that Sajida al-Rishawi and other jailed ISIS commanders would be 'quickly judged and sentenced' in revenge for Muath al-Kaseasbeh's death.

It comes after a deadline for a possible prisoner swap allegedly set by ISIS passed yesterday with no clue over the fate of al-Kaseasbeh or fellow Japanese hostage Kenji Goto.

Intelligence sources said ISIS's refusal to prove that al-Kaseasbeh was alive meant any deal with the militants was doomed.

Now Jordan has reportedly stepped up its rhetoric by warning of its intent to retaliate if the negotiations end in bloodshed.

Elijah Magnier, chief international correspondent for Kuwait's Al Rai newspaper, told MailOnline: 'I have reliable contact in the Jordanian government who says a message has been passed to ISIS.

'It warns that if they kill the pilot they will implement the death sentences for Sajida and other ISIS prisoners as soon as possible.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2932702/Now-ISIS-threatened-prisoners-executed-Jordan-says-hang-Islamic-State-prisoners-terror-group-killed-pilot-hostage.html#ixzz3QJxTP4ZA

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's how you deal with these guys, you give them no quarter. Lock and load, kill 'em all..
The Republic is lost.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Now THAT is the Jordan I love and respect.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's how you deal with these guys, you give them no quarter. Lock and load, kill 'em all..

Unfortunately that is the only language they understand!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline xfreeper

at least someone, other than the russians,  knows how to wage battle with the animals. You kill one of us, we'll kill 10 of yours along with their entire families where ever we hunt them down