Author Topic: Holocaust Architect: Christians too Judaized, Greater Truth of Koran On My Side  (Read 291 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Holocaust Architect: Christians too Judaized, Greater Truth of Koran On My Side

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On January 29, 2015 @ 8:59 pm In The Point | 4 Comments

Islam is the original Nazism. Its Holocaust began over a thousand years ago and has never stopped. It’s no wonder that Adolf Eichmann turned to the “greater truth of the Koran” to justify the mass murder of Jews.

Eichmann was the key figure in the Holocaust. He headed the Department for Jewish Affairs in the Gestapo. Though he fled justice, he was later captured in South American, put on trial in Israel and executed.

Before that however he had attempted to write a book telling his side of the story. Even other Nazis however didn’t want to hear it.

Some of the Argentina Nazis sincerely believed that the Federal German Republic would not last and that their belief system might yet return to save the German people. But even these remote fantasists realised that the news of the Holocaust presented problems for their rehabilitation. And so they hoped to expose the Holocaust…

They believed that Eichmann would be able to help them not just because he had been the person most closely involved in the Nazi programmes against the Jews, but as the man cited at Nuremberg as having first used the six million figure. The Buenos Aires Nazis assumed that if they got Eichmann on record then they could show the world that the six million figure was a lie, or at least a great exaggeration…

Eichmann saw the Sassen circle’s efforts to minimize the Holocaust as something like a spitting on his life’s work. Eichmann knew that the six million figure was accurate, and seems to have only gradually realised that his audience were hoping for something quite different from him.

Eichmann was rejected even by other Nazis who were embracing Holocaust denial in the hopes that they could improve the Nazi brand. His great hope however lay with Islam.

(Eichmann) goes on to say that he could never obtain justice ‘in the so-called Western culture.’ The reason for this is obvious enough: because in the Christian Bible ‘to which a large part of Western thought clings, it is expressly established that everything sacred came from the Jews.’ Western culture has, for Eichmann, been irrevocably Judaised. And so Eichmann looks to a different group, to the ‘large circle of friends, many millions of people’ to whom this manuscript is aimed:

‘But you, you 360 million Mohammedans, to whom I have had a strong inner connection since the days of my association with your Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, you, who have a greater truth in the surahs of your Koran, I call upon you to pass judgment on me. You children of Allah have known the Jews longer and better than the West has. Your noble Muftis and scholars of law may sit in judgement upon me and, at least in a symbolic way, give me your verdict.’ [pp 227-8]

Mein Kampf has been a bestseller in the Middle East. Plenty of Nazis had found refuge in the Muslim world where they were much admired. Eichmann knew realistically by then that his book would mostly appeal to Muslims.

This may seem paradoxical to people who think of Nazis as cliched “white supremacists”, but the Nazis were nothing so simple. Their Aryan racial category could be extended to the Japanese, but not to Russians. Their armies included black soldiers. Their racial categories were those of convenience. Those white people they wanted to kill were non-Aryans. Those non-whites they wanted to ally with could be honorary Aryans.

German leaders had been admiring Islam for a while, even long before the Nazis. As mentioned with Jobbik before, some Neo-Nazis even identify with a Turkic race the way that Putin’s Eurasianism rejects the West, for a regional solidarity. And the relationship between the Nazis and Muslims went both ways with the Muslim Brotherhood deriving inspiration from the Third Reich.

Eichmann, like some neo-Nazis today, viewed Muslims as the last best hope for their Reich, even if it had to be a Caliphate.

“Israeli bayonets are now overrunning the Egyptian people, who have been startled from their peaceful sleep. Israeli tanks and armored cars are tearing through Sinai, firing and burning, and Israeli air squadrons are bombing peaceful Egyptian villages and towns. For the second time since 1945, they are invading… Who are the aggressors here? Who are the war criminals? The victims are Egyptians, Arabs, Mohammedans. Amon and Allah.”

Classing together Amon and Allah was typical Nazi pseudo-paganism, which would have infuriated Muslims. But Eichmann clearly saw Muslims as the new Nazis and the war as once again justifying the Holocaust.

Eichmann’s basic argument has long since leaked into the left in its various forms.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/holocaust-architect-christians-too-judaized-greater-truth-of-koran-is-on-my-side/