Author Topic: Obama Raises Questions About His Religious Faith While Speaking In India  (Read 653 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/look-long-simmering-suspicion-obama-president-just-brought-light/#GbCjL7FjCJb2W3IX.97

Obama Raises Questions About His Religious Faith While Speaking In India
"There have been times where my faith..."

Norvell Rose — January 27, 2015

This is one of those odd Obama moments the mainstream media is almost certain to ignore — a moment that some in the Obama-supporting press will see as trivial, while others might consider it too hot to touch.

The Washington Times reports that during a speech in New Delhi, India, President Obama himself — without any questioning or prompting — raised the issue of whether he is secretly a Muslim and not a Christian.

Obama was speaking on the subject of religious inclusion and equality: “…the president said India must learn to treat both women and religious minorities equally. India is nearly 80 percent Hindu but also has significant Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist and Christian populations.”

To make his message more personal, the Times article notes that Obama cited for his audience examples from his own life: “There have been times where my faith has at times been questioned by people who don’t know me, or they’ve said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing.”

One should note that, interestingly, Obama did not deny that he adheres “to a different religion” — in other words, not Christianity — he only suggested that, if he were not a Christian, that wouldn’t be a bad thing.

The subject of Barack Obama’s ties to the Muslim faith and the tenets of Islam has long been a topic of both hushed discussion as well as howling debate.

An August 2014 post by Garth Kant at wnd.com highlights the revelations of a former CIA official, Clare Lopez, about the significant changes in policy toward radical Islam and jihad during the Obama administration.

…Lopez believed the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government.

She also came to the conclusion Obama had essentially the same goals in the Mideast as the late Osama bin Laden: “to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.”

This former government intelligence expert who spent two decades as a CIA field operations officer went on to tell WND that the Muslim Brotherhood has made significant inroads into the federal government, thanks to Barack Obama.

…Lopez described the stunning extent of infiltration of the administration and other branches of the federal government by the jihadist group the Muslim Brotherhood.

She said the infiltration began under former President Bill Clinton but really took hold under the Obama administration, which, she said, “includes various levels of understanding and misunderstanding of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood.”

It is this sort of warning from Clare Lopez and others who were, or still are, in the federal government that raises doubts in the minds of many Americans about President Obama’s religious faith.

According to a 2012 poll by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life, as reported by The Huffington Post: “Three and a half years into the presidency of Barack Obama, 17 percent of registered voters still believe that he is a Muslim…31 percent of respondents said they did not know.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

He said himself that he will always stand with the Muslims.  Doesn't get any clearer than that. 

Offline GourmetDan

This former government intelligence expert who spent two decades as a CIA field operations officer went on to tell WND that the Muslim Brotherhood has made significant inroads into the federal government, thanks to Barack Obama.

And, since this is the federal government we're talking about... it will be impossible to get them out...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

And, since this is the federal government we're talking about... it will be impossible to get them out...
8888crybaby... that sure is the truth. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The Worm's only religious faith is in the mirror. What's the big mystery?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline GourmetDan

He said himself that he will always stand with the Muslims.  Doesn't get any clearer than that.

He even said "my Muslim faith" when he was being interviewed by George Stephanopoulas...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

yep

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I agree. I don't buy he is a Muslim, nor do I buy he is a Christian. I think he worships himself and the State. He worships Barakanity.