Author Topic: CBS Panel Blasts Obama’s “Extraordinary Disconnect” – “Question if White House Knows What’s Going On” …  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/01/26/cbs-panel-blasts-obamas-extraordinary-disconnect-question-if-white-house-knows-whats-going-on/#more-95787

CBS Panel Blasts Obama’s “Extraordinary Disconnect” – “Question if White House Knows What’s Going On” …
Posted on January 26, 2015   by sundance

This video is posted by The Washington Free Beacon as an example of punditry discussing the White House ineptitude. However, this video is actually more reflective of something far more annoying.

Every one of these “pundits” have spent the last six years extoling the virtues of President Obama’s brilliant foreign policy. Every single one of these panelists have written columns, given opinion, and appeared on TV shows telling the consuming sheeple how brilliant President Obama was.

Now they sit around presenting themselves as some form of disconnected gallery observers talking about how the consequences of those same policies they exalted are abject failures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=fxsyVO23G38&x-yt-cl=84503534

Insufferable does not begin to explain the level of hypocrisy within the U.S. Obama Pretorian guard media. These are the same people who claimed the Libyan R2P program was magnanimous, yet the result is anarchy, civil war and chaos.

♦  These are the same people who claimed the Syrian “red line” was some kind of brilliant three dimensional chess move resulting in Russia leveraging Assad to remove WMD; yet the reality is anarchy, civil war, chaos and the rise of ISIS.

♦  These are the same people who claimed the Drone counter terror program was an effective counter terrorism strategy; when the reality is Yemen being more of a safe haven for al-Qaeda Arabian Peninsular than ever before.

♦  These are the same people who claimed Turkey was a key and strategic NATO ally for Obama; yet the reality is Turkey providing safe harbor for Muslim Brotherhood extremists, a President in Erdogan supporting ISIS, and a nation refusing to allow NATO allies to use strategic military bases to attack radical islamists.

♦  These are the same people who claimed Obama was successful in using Qatar as a strategic partner, when the reality is Qatar financing attacks against our own forces in Iraq, Afghanistan and against Fattah al-Sisi in Egypt.

♦  These are the same people who protected President Obama from the sunlight upon his short-sighted and failed policies for the past six years, and now they stand back as some kind of jaw-agape community shocked, shocked, at the crisis and chaos that has resulted as part of those very policies they exalted for the past six years.

Yes, Russia has taken Crimea, China has taken influence over south Asia, Iran is literally on the cusp of a Nuclear Weapon and ICBM to attach it to. Yes, Libya is in a state of Islamist civil war, Jordan is tenuous at best, Yemen is lost, Saudi Arabia barely hanging by a thread, Iraq is back in a state of crisis, Syria is a complete Islamist mess and Afghanistan is requesting we stick around to avoid a resurgence of the Taliban.

Yes, Egypt is surrounded by terror networks and al-Sisi, not their promoted guy Morsi, is the only reason Hamas was forced to back down from an all out war with Israel. Meanwhile Canada sits patiently waiting for a President who will make a decision on the Keystone Pipeline.

These are the same insufferable pundits who claimed Obama to be magnanimous as they framed the southern border flow as a “humanitarian crisis”, while intentionally overlooking the spread of Enterovirus and now measles that create a domestic health crisis, and come as a direct consequence of those same humanitarian policies.

And these Obama Pundits sit there -looking around at the chaos- and have the nerve to talk about it “as if” they had nothing to do with it.

Yet, people wonder why the U.S. media are ridiculed by anyone who has even a remote clue as to what’s really going on.

It’s not Obama’s disconnect they are “blasting”, it’s actually their own.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

It's simply time to pivot from Obama to Hillary. The American people are not bright enough to realize Hillary implemented Obama's policy. The American public will watch Madam Secretary and conclude that Hillary is some sort of super human.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
People don't understand, Obama has no foreign policy. He simply reacts to slights to he ego with symbolic media gestures and community organizer tactics that may cow Boehner or McConnell, but not world leaders. He literally is an empty suit.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Carling

People don't understand, Obama has no foreign policy. He simply reacts to slights to he ego with symbolic media gestures and community organizer tactics that may cow Boehner or McConnell, but not world leaders. He literally is an empty suit.

I believe he has a foreign policy, and it's not at all in the USA's interests.  He may be a bumbling narcissist, but ValJar, Soros, and the Muslim Brotherhood most certainly are not idiots. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Carling wrote above:
[[ I believe he has a foreign policy, and it's not at all in the USA's interests.  He may be a bumbling narcissist, but ValJar, Soros, and the Muslim Brotherhood most certainly are not idiots.  ]]

Obama's "foreign" policy is no different from his "domestic" policy, at least in his own mind:
"It's all about ME!"

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I believe he has a foreign policy, and it's not at all in the USA's interests.  He may be a bumbling narcissist, but ValJar, Soros, and the Muslim Brotherhood most certainly are not idiots.

I belive that you are EXACTLY right!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
It's simply time to pivot from Obama to Hillary. The American people are not bright enough to realize Hillary implemented Obama's policy. The American public will watch Madam Secretary and conclude that Hillary is some sort of super human.

Winner, winner!

Chicken dinner!
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx