Author Topic: Husband Cuts Off His Wife’s Head When She Didn’t Have Dinner Ready  (Read 401 times)

rangerrebew

Husband Cuts Off His Wife’s Head When She Didn’t Have Dinner Ready

by Betty Butter • 22 December, 2014 • Crime • 0 Comments

. . . then throws her head in the back of his truck, and drives himself to police headquarters. My guess is that he’d been thinking about it a long time before it ever happened. You don’t just cut off someone’s head on an impulse. You have to psyche up for it.

From The Mail Online:

A furious husband cut off his wife’s head with a scythe after he arrived home from work to find she hadn’t cooked his dinner.

Rintu Karmakar, 60, flew into a rage when he discovered wife Monu, 55, hadn’t prepared a meal or done any of the house work and was fast asleep in bed.

He told police that he first tried to cut her head off with an axe while she slept but that had failed so instead he beheaded her with a scythe.

He then calmly cooked and ate his own meal before throwing his wife’s head in the back of his truck and driving to the police station to make a full confession.

He told detectives: ‘I spent all day working and when I got home once again she was asleep in bed after having drunk too much, ‘Nothing had been done of the household chores. There wasn’t even any dinner for me.’

According to police, Mr Karmakar appeared so calm when he confessed that they doubted he was telling the truth and it was only when he showed them his wife’s head that they arrested him.

According to the Indian Express Karmakar often argued with his wife and accused her of having a drinking problem.

Karmakar, 55, remains in custody while police investigate the incident in Jamshedpur, India.

Read more here

Read more at http://blurbrain.com/husband-cuts-off-wifes-head-didnt-dinner-ready/#XRSoAS43GZhgEwCP.99