Author Topic: Obama to hold year-end press conference  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama to hold year-end press conference
« on: December 18, 2014, 09:19:27 pm »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/227572-obama-to-hold-year-end-press-conference

By Justin Sink - 12/18/14 01:49 PM EST
President Obama will hold a press conference Friday before departing on a 17-day Hawaiian winter vacation.

"You can put on your calendar that the president will convene his traditional end-of-year news conference," White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Thursday.

The White House said the event would likely come in the afternoon, although logistical details are still being ironed out.
It will be Obama's first White House press conference since he addressed reporters a day after the November midterm elections.

The president is likely to face questions on a range of issues, including his recently announced effort to normalize relations with Cuba, as well as the cyberattack on Sony Pictures Entertainment.

On Thursday, Earnest said the hack — which is thought to be the work of North Korea — was being treated as "a serious national security matter" and that President Obama was considering "the range of appropriate responses."

Obama could also face questions on the recently passed $1.1 trillion government funding bill — which he supported despite opposition from prominent Democrats, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). The president could also get asked about Russia's ongoing financial crisis.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Obama to hold year-end press conference
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 12:57:23 am »
Damn... I've plans to watch paint dry. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 01:02:24 am »
Damn... I've plans to watch paint dry.

I'm planning to see if grass grows in winter!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 01:02:42 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 01:06:47 am »
I'm planning to see if grass grows in winter!

:beer: