Author Topic: Obama: I’m Jewish ‘in my soul’  (Read 3362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: I’m Jewish ‘in my soul’
« on: December 18, 2014, 05:21:08 pm »
http://www.jewishjournal.com/david_suissa/article/obama_im_jewish_in_my_soul

by David Suissa

13 hours ago

"What will you tell the President when you see him?" was my daughter Eva's first reaction when I told her I'd been invited to the White House Channukah party (Actually, it was her second reaction. Her first was, "Take me!"). Kids are innocent that way. They don't realize that when you have over a hundred people crowding the leader of the free world, it's not so easy to get in a word edgewise.

But I got lucky. It's not what I told the President that mattered, it's what I heard him say when few people were paying attention.

After the president made his Channukah remarks and the lighting ceremony was over, he came down to greet the thick crowd of guests along a receiving line.

Because the Glatt kosher lamb chops were so amazing, and my friend Selwyn Gerber and I were completely immersed in the shmooze-with-every-cool-Jew routine prior to the President's arrival, I came late to the waiting crowd, which means I ended up about four rows back.

Here's where my luck kicked in. There was an imposing and tall white-haired gentleman to my right who had a booming voice and was determined to say something to the President (I think he may have had a few single malts, but that's another story.)

So, when the president got closer to us, and I was prepared to launch my very tame, "Mr President, do you have a message you want to share with the Jews of Los Angeles?" line, THE MAN TO MY RIGHT launched the most brilliant Presidential Channukah greeting of all time:

"Mr President," he said in his booming voice, "when I told my Christian friend I was coming to a Channukah party at the White House, he told me, 'I didn't know the President was Jewish!"

The President let out a serious belly laugh. But in all the commotion of people asking other questions and everyone clicking their smart phone cameras, it was easy to lose sight of the president to see if he had anything to say.

I kept my eyes straight on him. It was clear that the "President was Jewish" idea had intrigued him. After about three or four seconds, as he was walking away, and looking at no one in particular, the President just said, "I am, in my soul."

So, there you have it: The leader of the free world says he's Jewish, in his soul.

Happy Channukah, Eva.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Obama: I’m Jewish ‘in my soul’
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 05:21:27 pm »
He's such a POS!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 09:17:06 pm »
And by "soul," he must mean that fetid, steaming receptable of slime and ooze from whence spring his many lies, alliances with dictators, hatred for the U.S. and its Constitution and his considerable appreciation for the sweet, lilting, melodious tones of Muslim evening prayers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 10:27:19 pm »
And by "soul," he must mean that fetid, steaming receptable of slime and ooze from whence spring his many lies, alliances with dictators, hatred for the U.S. and its Constitution and his considerable appreciation for the sweet, lilting, melodious tones of Muslim evening prayers.

Eloquently said!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 10:34:55 pm »
I wouldn't want to be around him in the next big electrical storm where he is.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 10:42:55 pm »
 :nometalk:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline evadR

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 10:45:20 pm »
How does lightening NOT strike this man?
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 10:46:09 pm »
WOW...spot on.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 11:01:45 pm »
I was going to say—he had a soul?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 11:07:44 pm »
The Jews are the most persecuted People in recorded history.

And the narcissist that he is, he feels persecuted and unappreciated.  So, he identifies as such.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 11:10:14 pm »
He's such a POS!

He is a red diaper baby POS.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 01:02:17 am »

True dat.    Journalists just didn't realize he was referring to the sole nestled in his shoe.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 01:04:17 am »
Are you certain he meant "soul" not "sole" as in the sole of his shoe?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 01:05:10 am »
True dat.    Journalists just didn't realize he was referring to the sole nestled in his shoe.

Ack!  You beat me to that line!
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2014, 01:08:08 am »
Ack!  You beat me to that line!

Proving again that great minds think alike!   :beer:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 02:13:12 am »
It's not that he's a liar.

It's that there are so many out there in this country that will blindly take him at his word.

If only there was something that could be done to completely humiliate him in public.

I've got an idea, if anyone cares.

The state of the union speech is coming up.

When Obama takes the podium, ALL the Republicans -- EVERY ONE OF THEM -- should stand up and turn their backs to him for two minutes. Silently.

That's it. If I were one of the newly-elected Congressmen, that's what I'd do.

What better way to demonstrate one's disapproval of who he is, what he stands for, and how he has corrupted the office in which he sits?

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 02:17:36 am »

It's that there are so many out there in this country that will blindly take him at his word.

If only there was something that could be done to completely humiliate him in public.

When Obama takes the podium, ALL the Republicans -- EVERY ONE OF THEM -- should stand up and turn their backs to him for two minutes. Silently.

What better way to demonstrate one's disapproval of who he is, what he stands for, and how he has corrupted the office in which he sits?

The chances are better that you go out your back door tomorrow and find a dozen pots of gold left by Leprechauns for you, than that from ever happening!!

But heck, since we are having fun, I'll raise you one notch.  How about refusing to call for him to address the joint session of Congress for a SOTU??  It is purely optional....

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 02:55:12 am »
I think some of you guys may be missing the true 'soul' of Obama. And that is that he does not have one, at all. He was rejected by both his mothe and his father as a child, and according to him (for what that is worth), he did not feel comfortable with his grandparents, who were stuck with him.

He does not know who or what he is, and therefore he is nothing, and everything. He is the bride at every wedding and the corpseman at every funeral.

When he is around Muslims, he is Muslim and speaks Arabic.
When he is in an Irish bar, he started calling himself O' Bama, and claimed Irish ancestry through his mother's family.
When he speaks to Christians, he is a Christian and speaks of his relationship with Christ.
When he speaks to Catholics, he implies that he has some kind of Catholic background.
When he speaks to Blacks, he speaks like a Black Southern preacher.
When he speaks to the Left, he is an avowed atheist and hates Christianity and the 'bitter clinger' who go to Church.
When he speaks to Hispanics/Latinos, he loves them and is a member of their cause. Viva la Raza! Si se puede! Todos somos Americanos! (even though, Cuba is not part of the Americas, but who cares about facts anyway)

The point is that as a rejected child, he became an empty vessel, who just did whatever based on where he was and who he was with. He has no core, that is why it is so easy for him to throw anyone under the bus, no matter how close they are to him.

He is a damaged child, from a dysfunctional childhood, who wants so much to not only 'fit in', but to actually be the center of whatever is going on, no matter what it is.

So, it is no surprise that during Chanuka season he would claim some sort of 'Jewishness'. Why not? He has been everything else. The man has no soul. He has no core. He is the definition of the axiom, "He who stands for nothing will fall for anything." The author was talking about Obama when he wrote this.

But I think he may have stepped in it this time. The Jews I know, even the ones who support Obama, are not going to appreciate their noble and hard fought heritage being mocked by this man-child.

He needs to pick something and stick with it. However, I think that it is much too late for him at this point. I think he is going to wander through an empty and meaningless life, never knowing what the point of all this is.

It is a sad story really. I can see him dying like a 1920's movie star, in some opulent mansion, discarded by the world, and totally alone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 03:18:32 am »

He is a liar.

But that's not the crux of it.

The central problem of Obama is that every single impulse within him militates against virtue.

We have as our President a man who serves as a perfect inverse barometer of what is true, and honorable, and decent.

Republicans will have no hope of overcoming his corrosive influence until one of them, at least, is willing to say publicly and without reservation that Obama and the party he leads have been utterly corrupted by a will to power, and that Republicans themselves share in the blame for having abandoned the values and principles that once made our nation the envy of the world.

Freedom across the world is in retreat. It will not be rescued by anger or shallow partisanship, but by reason and resolve. We suffer a surplus of preening politicians when what we require is that rare leader who puts the nation's interests above his own, and timeless virtue above mere ambition.

Who in public life today dares speak of virtue? Of honor? Of personal responsibility? Or of simple Justice, unadorned by corrupt and politicized words, such as "social" or "economic" or "racial", whereby the cynical use of such modifying adjectives obscures the politician's true object, which is power?

America is lousy with politicians. Where are our statesmen - the ones with a moral center and a soul? And I almost hesitate to ask: at this late date, do we even deserve one?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 03:35:52 am »
I think some of you guys may be missing the true 'soul' of Obama. And that is that he does not have one, at all. He was rejected by both his mothe and his father as a child, and according to him (for what that is worth), he did not feel comfortable with his grandparents, who were stuck with him.

He does not know who or what he is, and therefore he is nothing, and everything. He is the bride at every wedding and the corpseman at every funeral.

When he is around Muslims, he is Muslim and speaks Arabic.
When he is in an Irish bar, he started calling himself O' Bama, and claimed Irish ancestry through his mother's family.
When he speaks to Christians, he is a Christian and speaks of his relationship with Christ.
When he speaks to Catholics, he implies that he has some kind of Catholic background.
When he speaks to Blacks, he speaks like a Black Southern preacher.
When he speaks to the Left, he is an avowed atheist and hates Christianity and the 'bitter clinger' who go to Church.
When he speaks to Hispanics/Latinos, he loves them and is a member of their cause. Viva la Raza! Si se puede! Todos somos Americanos! (even though, Cuba is not part of the Americas, but who cares about facts anyway)

The point is that as a rejected child, he became an empty vessel, who just did whatever based on where he was and who he was with. He has no core, that is why it is so easy for him to throw anyone under the bus, no matter how close they are to him.

He is a damaged child, from a dysfunctional childhood, who wants so much to not only 'fit in', but to actually be the center of whatever is going on, no matter what it is.

So, it is no surprise that during Chanuka season he would claim some sort of 'Jewishness'. Why not? He has been everything else. The man has no soul. He has no core. He is the definition of the axiom, "He who stands for nothing will fall for anything." The author was talking about Obama when he wrote this.

But I think he may have stepped in it this time. The Jews I know, even the ones who support Obama, are not going to appreciate their noble and hard fought heritage being mocked by this man-child.

He needs to pick something and stick with it. However, I think that it is much too late for him at this point. I think he is going to wander through an empty and meaningless life, never knowing what the point of all this is.

It is a sad story really. I can see him dying like a 1920's movie star, in some opulent mansion, discarded by the world, and totally alone.

240B, I think you've nailed Obama.  You should be a psychologist or a fortune-teller, you can really read people!

:smokin:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline evadR

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 04:45:38 am »

He's Gruberized half the people in this country.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 10:43:53 am »

53%, Romney was correct.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline evadR

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 02:21:20 pm »

53%, Romney was correct.

So was Gruber.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 04:26:08 pm »
Maybe he meant his Kia Soul?

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 05:20:59 pm »