Author Topic: Clinton Press Secretary Thinks Hillary Should Be a Supreme Court Justice  (Read 630 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Clinton Press Secretary Thinks Hillary Should Be a Supreme Court Justice

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On December 16, 2014 @ 9:35 pm In The Point | 5 Comments

remember this guy?

The only question is why stop there? Can’t we just appointed a politician, whose only qualification for every job she has gotten in the last two decades has been her last name, Supreme Overlord of the Universe?

Mike McCurry, Bill Clinton’s press secretary and a guy you happily forgot even existed until now, returns with a proposal so insane that even Obama might shake his head.

What if a vacancy now appeared on our nation’s highest court? Given the bitterness and polarization that exists in Washington today, it is hard to imagine any nominee offered by Barack Obama having a less than tumultuous path to confirmation.

With one exception: Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Yes if there’s anyone Republicans can get behind in these polarized times, it’s Ms. Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. But what Republican would be opposed to either

1. Knocking Hillary out of the race

2. Making Obama waste a Supreme Court appointment

Hillary Clinton would bring to the U.S. Supreme Court a keen intellectual perspective, a robust appetite for the legal give and take that makes good fodder for judicial decisions, and a personality that would fit well in the current court and help build consensus and respect for constitutional law — a subject she knows very well going all the way back through two impeachment discussions involving U.S. presidents.

Wait… Mike McCurry is arguing that Hillary Clinton would make a good Supreme Court justice because her husband was impeached?

Hey you know who would make a great police chief? Charles Manson.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/clinton-press-secretary-thinks-hillary-would-make-a-great-supreme-court-justice/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Clinton Press Secretary Thinks Hillary Should Be a Supreme Court Justice
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 04:01:55 am »
I think she'd do better as Justice of the Chappaqua traffic court...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Clinton Press Secretary Thinks Hillary Should Be a Supreme Court Justice
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 04:04:57 am »
I think she'd do better as Justice of the Chappaqua traffic court...

And I'll bet she could find a way to corrupt even that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien