Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Terror in Sydney's Martin Place as gunman takes hostages and forces them to hold a 'black ISIS flag' up against the window  (Read 8751 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Daily Mail Australia ‏@DailyMailAU 5m5 minutes ago

Paramedics now running into Lindt café
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
ITV News ‏@itvnews 1m1 minute ago

Paramedics seen running towards #sydneysiege cafe following flurry of bangs and gunfire http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-12-15/sydney-cafe-siege-suspect-named-as-man-haron-monis/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox reporting siege is over but not showing live picture now...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conflict News ‏@rConflictNews 7m7 minutes ago

BREAKING: 4 hostages appear to be seriously wounded - 7NEWS
Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 8m8 minutes ago

CPR being performed on at least 2 after Sydney siege, which has now ended, Australia's ABC reports http://cnn.it/1ITi3ON

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jack Moore ‏@JFXM 2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: Now free to confirm that radical cleric Sheikh Man Monis has been named as gunman behind
Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Telegraph World News ‏@TelegraphWorld 17s17 seconds ago

#sydneysiege ends with shootout leaving two dead and more injured - latest here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11293694/Islamists-take-hostages-in-Sydney-cafe-siege-live.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Facebook:

The Australian Tea Party
2 mins ·

‪#‎Sydneysiege‬ The siege is over with 2 confirmed dead, including the gunman, and 3 seriously injured. Bomb squad has moved in, hostages taken away to hospital. Will post more info in the morning (2:30am here)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Need I point out that this entire episode would like not have happened had not Australian citizens been disarmed some years ago?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“In Islam there is no any divisions of “radicalists” or “extremists” and “moderates”, we have only one Islam. We cannot call any one “Moderate Muslim” as such a thing does not exist in Islam.”

Haron Monis, the man who took hostages in a Lindt shop in Sydney for over a dozen hours earlier today.

http://thepunditpress.com/2014/12/15/sydney-gunmans-website-promised-vegence-against-us-allies-on-december-14th/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
WHY?

Why do we keep pretending that Islam is our friend? Why do we keep saying that Islam is peaceful when they are beheading and slaughtering thousands of people every day?

What is going on? It is like I am living in some kind of parallel universe.

HELLO!? HELLO!? THIS IS 'REALITY' SPEAKING. THE MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL YOU. IT IS NOT LIKE IT IS ANY KIND OF A BIG 'SECRET'. THEY ARE SCREAMING IT. THEY WANT TO KILL YOU.

You can be as 'nice' and as tolerant as you want to be. You'll still wind up dead.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Millee

I have to say props to the Australian cops for storming the cafe. I still remember watching the Littleton police keeping a safe distance away when Columbine kids were being shot to death.   **nononono*

Offline GourmetDan

WHY?

Why do we keep pretending that Islam is our friend? Why do we keep saying that Islam is peaceful when they are beheading and slaughtering thousands of people every day?

Unfortunately, you are living in Albert Pike's 'vision' needed to usher in the NWO.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
WHY?

HELLO!? HELLO!? THIS IS 'REALITY' SPEAKING. THE MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL YOU. IT IS NOT LIKE IT IS ANY KIND OF A BIG 'SECRET'. THEY ARE SCREAMING IT. THEY WANT TO KILL YOU.

You can be as 'nice' and as tolerant as you want to be. You'll still wind up dead.

Because we are afraid of what that would mean we would have to do if we didn't play make-believe about them.  It doesn't fit with our multi-cultural paradigm.  Human beings...and in particular the dominant leftist culture...have no interest whatsoever in reality.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:43:52 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline NavyCanDo

A black flag with Arabic writing can be seen being held against a window in the building.

The flag reads: There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is the
messenger of God.

I look at those sweet faces being forced to hold that flag up in post #2, and it just tears me up inside.   I pray as we wait for the report on the hostage casualties, that it is far lighter than expected.     
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

As one who carries, no more will I talk myself out of carrying just because the place we are going too "could not possibly be a target for terrorist."     NEWS -  Everywhere, everyplace, anytime is a target for terrorist.  This proves it. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
As one who carries, no more will I talk myself out of carrying just because the place we are going too "could not possibly be a target for terrorist."     NEWS -  Everywhere, everyplace, anytime is a target for terrorist.  This proves it.
Contrary to the typical low information "conservative repetition" chants, Orange County California's (female) Sherriff is issuing concealed carry permits, quite easily, so I read and am told. Apparently she has added staff in her department to handle the increased load of applications.

So I'm seriously thinkin on getting me one dem.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm fairly certain that when the terrorist scum start doing something (again) on American soil they will choose the states and cities with the strictest firearms laws / bans.