Author Topic: SARAH PALIN: ‘RINO Season Opens Soon And Don’t Hold Back’  (Read 4527 times)

rangerrebew

SARAH PALIN: ‘RINO Season Opens Soon And Don’t Hold Back’
« on: December 14, 2014, 02:18:17 pm »

SARAH PALIN: ‘RINO Season Opens Soon And Don’t Hold Back’

Posted on December 13, 2014

Sarah tells it like it is. Check it out…

By Stephen K. Bannon, Breitbart News

1. What do you think of Speaker Boehner having President Obama ‘whip votes’ from the White House in order to pass this bill?

It stinks to high heaven. Did arrogant politicians not get the memo that Obama’s agenda was decisively defeated in last month’s historic midterm landslide? Good Lord, America said loud and clear not just “no” but “hell no” to Obama’s failed policies. Americans who pay attention said absolutely no to Obama’s amnesty for illegal aliens.

We also said no to the mother-of-all unfunded mandates, Obamacare, and voters believed promises that they would ratchet down the $18 trillion debt. Well, our bad for apathetically trusting politicians. No, on second thought, it’s not “our bad.” Some of us warned and worked hard to elect candidates who would buck the status quo. Many conscientious Americans did all they could to open the eyes of low-information voters.

3. Do you believe that the 162 Republicans that voted for the bill will face a backlash by conservatives?

Hope so! I’ll do my part and I call upon every citizen to do their civic duty to save our country. It’s easy; understand RINO season opens soon and don’t hold back.

Read more: Breitbart

http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/sarah-palin-rino-season-opens-soon-dont-hold-back/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 02:19:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline kevindavis007

Re: SARAH PALIN: ‘RINO Season Opens Soon And Don’t Hold Back’
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 03:37:17 pm »
So basically she wanted a Government shutdown?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 05:56:44 pm »
Did or did not Rance Priebus promise before the election that if we elected a GOP senate the Republican Party would not let OPapaDoc's amnesty order stand? 

How can these slimy bastards then go back into congress and pass a resolution that funds the entire government -- including Homeland Security, Obamacare and some new pork for Wall Street -- when they could just as easily have passed a temporary stop-gap measure and let the new congress do the job it was elected to do?

It is very clear to me that the GOP is uninterested in protecting and defending the constitution of the United States.  And, frankly, I am not surprised.  But I am not going to quit trying to get the GOP leadership to understand, and I thank God there are people like Ted Cruz, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and Mark Levin who continue to educate people as to the truth about the corruption and rape that is going on.

I hope they never shut up.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 06:00:58 pm »
It’s easy; understand RINO season opens soon and don’t hold back.
RINO (primary) season was a few months ago.  The next one doesn't happen until 2016.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 06:14:45 pm »
Did or did not Rance Priebus promise before the election that if we elected a GOP senate the Republican Party would not let OPapaDoc's amnesty order stand? 

How can these slimy bastards then go back into congress and pass a resolution that funds the entire government -- including Homeland Security, Obamacare and some new pork for Wall Street -- when they could just as easily have passed a temporary stop-gap measure and let the new congress do the job it was elected to do?

It is very clear to me that the GOP is uninterested in protecting and defending the constitution of the United States.  And, frankly, I am not surprised.  But I am not going to quit trying to get the GOP leadership to understand, and I thank God there are people like Ted Cruz, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and Mark Levin who continue to educate people as to the truth about the corruption and rape that is going on.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:hands: :hands: :hands:
:da man: :da man: :da man:

STANDING OVATION!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 07:04:45 pm »
Oh well.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 09:29:33 pm »
Palin speaks as if she still has vig. She doesn't. This year's primaries proved it.

The Republican vote for the budget in both the House and the Senate indicate that most members are wanting to clear the budget off the table and work on other issues. Those that don't, well, they can follow Ted Cruz over the cliff.  Fewer and fewer Republican Senators will be willing to do that.

Cruz has proven, with his shutdown and this anti-amnesty stunt, that he plays right into Democrats' hands every time.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 12:41:30 am »
Ah, yes. Implying you want to hunt down and kill your opposition is such a brilliant strategy.

Besides, Palin has spent more time attacking Republicans than she has Democrats her entire career (which would explain why McCain chose her). So with that in mind, her constant, shallow, bumper-sticker sloganeering makes more sense—she could very well be a Democrat mole.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 01:37:37 am »
So basically she wanted a Government shutdown?

Would you rather see a temporary government shutdown or a permanent loss of our country?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 11:40:10 pm »
Ah, yes. Implying you want to hunt down and kill your opposition is such a brilliant strategy.

Besides, Palin has spent more time attacking Republicans than she has Democrats her entire career (which would explain why McCain chose her). So with that in mind, her constant, shallow, bumper-sticker sloganeering makes more sense—she could very well be a Democrat mole.

Sarah Palin goes rogue don't you know.  She and Marverick John McCain are cut from the same cloth only difference being that McCain gets lambasted and villified for it by his detractors and Palin is praised by her fans.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 12:29:59 am »
Palin speaks as if she still has vig. She doesn't. This year's primaries proved it.

The Republican vote for the budget in both the House and the Senate indicate that most members are wanting to clear the budget off the table and work on other issues. Those that don't, well, they can follow Ted Cruz over the cliff.  Fewer and fewer Republican Senators will be willing to do that.

Cruz has proven, with his shutdown and this anti-amnesty stunt, that he plays right into Democrats' hands every time.

A proven lie that you have been called on by many posters here before and I will continue to call you on it every time you post it!

Ted Cruz never shut down the government last year EVER!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 12:32:20 am »

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

I can tell you this for sure!! I'm never going to shut up about their continued abuse of the base! EVER!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 01:47:27 am »
Yes, that's exactly what she said.  I understand using the word "target" also is an incitement to kill people (if you're completely unfamiliar with figures of speech, that is).   **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Carling

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 01:56:44 am »
Yes, that's exactly what she said.  I understand using the word "target" also is an incitement to kill people (if you're completely unfamiliar with figures of speech, that is).   **nononono*

Come on now.  Palin knows how to fire up a crowd.  I find it a bit odd she would talk about a "season," considering how her targeting stuff was completely overblown by the media after Giffords.  Is she looking for attention again?  The Giffords stuff was BS, but yet she is now being vague, at best, in using hunting phrases again? 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2014, 01:59:26 am »
Well, it's a darn poor figure of speech/choice of imagery if you ask me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2014, 02:18:26 am »
My opinion: She used a poor choice of words, but nothing worthy of getting one's panties in a twist.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2014, 02:42:59 am »
You would think that, having been vindicated in the 2014 elections, the GOP would be pulling together, putting childish internecine squabbles behind, and starting to craft a story that explains to the American public why they should be entrusted with the White House and, hopefully, continued control of Congress.

Instead we seem to have simply ratcheted up the violence of our circular firing squad.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 02:50:45 am »
You would think that, having been vindicated in the 2014 elections, the GOP would be pulling together, putting childish internecine squabbles behind, and starting to craft a story that explains to the American public why they should be entrusted with the White House and, hopefully, continued control of Congress.

Sigh!.....we better come together or we will have a Madame Pres Clinton or Warren
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 02:52:08 am »

Instead we seem to have simply ratcheted up the violence of our circular firing squad.

Violence? What violence?

All I see is going on is an adult discussion, to be sure sometimes a little heated, between folks of various opinions.

I know violence when I see it and this ain't it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 02:52:44 am »

One may think that....   but it is simply not the present reality.

(And I am saying this with all seriousness, not being flip about it.)

There will be no pulling together, the party is way too fractured for that to happen.

The base is *totally* alienated from the party apparatchiks.

Take a moment and think back over the past several years.....   what event can you cite that would give you reason to see any reconciliation taking place?  From what I see, the chasm is just growing wider and deeper with each passing year.  I could be wrong, but I don't think so at this point.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 03:03:13 am »
Good post katz.....I have to agree...sadly
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 03:17:11 am »
One may think that....   but it is simply not the present reality.

(And I am saying this with all seriousness, not being flip about it.)

There will be no pulling together, the party is way too fractured for that to happen.

The base is *totally* alienated from the party apparatchiks.

Take a moment and think back over the past several years.....   what event can you cite that would give you reason to see any reconciliation taking place?  From what I see, the chasm is just growing wider and deeper with each passing year.  I could be wrong, but I don't think so at this point.

And a goodly contingent of folks marching under the tea partier flag have done nothing more than throw gas on the fire.  One of the big problems these people seem to have is an unrealistic belief in the purity of politics.  There is a real reason for the saying "those with weak stomachs should not watch sausage or legislation being made."  Being an effective representative in a democracy means knowing how to make sausages and make sure that the product ends up with more of your ingredients than those of your opponent, but knowing full well that it will be well-seasoned with your opponent's ingredients.  You cannot be pure as the driven snow and uncompromising on every jot and tittle of your principles, no matter how small.  You must roll logs if you want to get anything done.

That being said, learning the art of the strategic compromise is hard, and few can master it.  Reagan mastered it and that is why he was so successful, notwithstanding that, when he was elected, the GOP espoused some policies that today would be considered left of center - don't forget that Nixon imposed price controls without batting an eyelash.

The GOP leadership understands that intuitively, although few if any of them have mastered the art.

The folks I'm speaking of reject that concept out of hand.  To them there is no such thing as a good compromise, no matter how strategic and useful.  That is where idiocies like litmus tests come from - the unrealistic belief that what leads to political success is rigid ideological purity, not the ability to know when, where, and how to compromise on one thing in order to get something else that's more valuable.

And that seems to be the basic problem:  we have the unreasonable and unrealistic making holy war on the pragmatic, who in turn are not that good at the art of the strategic compromise, even though they have an intuitive sense of what it is.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 03:24:24 am »
And a goodly contingent of folks marching under the tea partier flag have done nothing more than throw gas on the fire.

I've only read that far.

Why is it ALWAYS the TEA party's fault? Why are THEY the ones accused of pouring gas on the fire when that is the EXACT opposite of what is actually happening? 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:25:35 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2014, 03:33:19 am »
Oceander:
[[ One of the big problems these people seem to have is an unrealistic belief in the purity of politics.  There is a real reason for the saying "those with weak stomachs should not watch sausage or legislation being made." ]]

Nancy Pelosi:
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it".

Fishrrman:
What's the gal-durn difference?

[[ Being an effective representative in a democracy means knowing how to make sausages and make sure that the product ends up with more of your ingredients than those of your opponent, but knowing full well that it will be well-seasoned with your opponent's ingredients. ]]

Unfortunately, the "sausages" that seem to be coming from the current Congress -- and which I will go on record as predicting will come from the 2015 Congress -- are "seasoned" with about 85% of the democrats' "spices" and 15% (or less) of ours. Apparently, you enjoy the taste!

[[ You must roll logs if you want to get anything done. ]]

Good enough. But why do the Pubbies seem to end up UNDER them all the time? Or, more correctly, why do Americans end up there, while the Congressional Pubbies sip tea alongside of the democrats after hours?

[[ The GOP leadership understands that intuitively, although few if any of them have mastered the art. ]]

Then what the heck good are they?
Are we proles supposed to be content that our "leadership" understands, but still seems unable to do anything to mount an effective opposition to the Obammunists?

[[ The folks I'm speaking of reject that concept out of hand.  To them there is no such thing as a good compromise, no matter how strategic and useful...]]

The "folks" you seem to be speaking of are democrats, who are never willing to compromise. The Pubbies, on the other hand, seem to pat each other on the back at how willing they are to "reach across the aisle" -- all too often to get stabbed in the back as they smile. If there are an overabundance of "compromisers" in Congress, just look to the Republican side of the aisle!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2014, 03:35:48 am »
One of the big problems these people seem to have is an unrealistic belief in the purity of politics.  There is a real reason for the saying "those with weak stomachs should not watch sausage or legislation being made."  Being an effective representative in a democracy means knowing how to make sausages and make sure that the product ends up with more of your ingredients than those of your opponent, but knowing full well that it will be well-seasoned with your opponent's ingredients.  You cannot be pure as the driven snow and uncompromising on every jot and tittle of your principles, no matter how small.  You must roll logs if you want to get anything done.

I'm certainly under no illusions about the legislative process! In fact I have posted what really goes on in Washington several times here of late and can do so again if you would like!

Being an effective representative of what?  It used to be that we had representatives of the people but that is out the window these days in this once great republic and we now have representatives of the faction willing to pay the most to win the argument with the people left entirely out of the equation! They have no representation in Washington save a VERY few!

I know of no one who expects to get everything they want instantly but they have EVERY right to expect to get at least a crumb now and then and today even that isn't happening!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:38:23 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien