Author Topic: Obama's 'big breakthrough' coming by end of year Leaked: Official declaration of Palestinian state  (Read 1127 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/obamas-big-breakthrough-coming-by-end-of-year/

TEL AVIV – The Palestinian Authority received a pledge from the U.S. that by the end of 2014, the Obama administration will issue an official written declaration presenting general highlights of a future Palestinian state, a senior Palestinian negotiator told WND.

The negotiator further said the goal is to have the general framework for a deal ironed out by April.

The current framework for an Israeli-Palestinian agreement being brokered by Secretary of State John Kerry calls for the phased implementation of more Palestinian sovereignty within three to five years, the negotiator said.

As part of the written declaration, the U.S. is set to officially recognize Palestinian rights in eastern sections of Jerusalem, without defining the exact territories that would be eventually handed to the PA.

Aaron Klein’s “Impeachable Offenses: The Case to Remove Barack Obama from Office” is available, autographed, at WND’s Superstore

The U.S. will declare on paper that the Jordan Valley territory is “occupied” by Israel and that Palestinians have rights there, the negotiator said.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'm not sure we can continue to exist for two more years with this maniac in charge!

Is there no one that can stop him?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

I think he's doing a fine job of stopping himself.  Now that the mood is against him, he keeps doubling down.  Soon he'll have everyone so pissed-off that not even Demonrats will work with him.

Then it'll be up to Boehner to save him...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online andy58-in-nh

I think he's doing a fine job of stopping himself.  Now that the mood is against him, he keeps doubling down.  Soon he'll have everyone so pissed-off that not even Demonrats will work with him.

That would be a crying shame... 8888crybaby
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Relic

I think Boehner with Mitch McConnell's assistance is ready, willing, and able to handle the task.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I think Boehner with Mitch McConnell's assistance is ready, willing, and able to handle the task.

I disagree with you.

Seems to me that the Republican leadership is keeping one eye on how history will judge them....ala George W. Bush's penchant to appear the adult in the room.

As soon as the new Congress is seated, I honestly believe we'll begin to see how a rational opposition Party behaves.

I have to.....otherwise, what's the use? :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

I disagree with you.

Seems to me that the Republican leadership is keeping one eye on how history will judge them....ala George W. Bush's penchant to appear the adult in the room.

As soon as the new Congress is seated, I honestly believe we'll begin to see how a rational opposition Party behaves.

I honestly don't know.
I'll wait a year before I give up on them, but the early returns don't look good.

Offline sinkspur

I'm not sure we can continue to exist for two more years with this maniac in charge!

Israel believes in a Palestinian state too.  What that will look like will be negotiated. Netanyahu has called for elections, aimed at strengthening him and his party. With a unified front, Bibi will be in a stronger position to oppose what he doesn't like and accept what he does.

The good news is that a Palestinian state will be be expected to act like a sovereign nation. If it invades or attacks Israel, Israel can simply conquer it and annex all the land.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I disagree with you.

I hope you are right! I sincerely do! But my gut is warning me that you aren't.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

I disagree with you.

Another cock-eyed optimist in agreement with you, DC.

I'm not giving up hope yet.

I can't.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is from the WND, so I take it with a grain of salt.

But, Europe is pretty hell-bent on the creation of a Palestinian state by the end of 2016.  Several proposals are being created and edited for a UN vote this month.

What's notable is that SOS Kerry is flying to Rome (not Israel) and has "asked" PM Netanyahu to meet him there to discuss this issue.  Some reports call it an "emergency" meeting.  What may be telling is that Kerry has continued to say in speeches as recently as yesterday that the "status quo" is no longer acceptable.

Ah, to be a fly on the wall of the Kerry/Netanyahu meeting .....  :smokin: 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:29:49 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
alice asks above:
[[ I'm not sure we can continue to exist for two more years with this maniac in charge!
Is there no one that can stop him? ]]

No, Alice, there isn't.

There was a way to "stop" him.
But no one will touch it. It's a dead issue.
Even an amen chorus of GOP-B'ers chant as much whenever the subject is raised.
So, that pretty much settles that.

As I predicted a number of weeks back, since the Republicans refuse to use the one and only Constitutional remedy to put the kibosh on Obama, the "executive amnesty" affair has only demonstrated to him to reach HIGHER on the rungs of the dictatorial ladder, not lower.

We ain't seen nuthin' yet!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
alice asks above:
[[ I'm not sure we can continue to exist for two more years with this maniac in charge!
Is there no one that can stop him? ]]

No, Alice, there isn't.

There was a way to "stop" him.
But no one will touch it. It's a dead issue.
Even an amen chorus of GOP-B'ers chant as much whenever the subject is raised.
So, that pretty much settles that.

As I predicted a number of weeks back, since the Republicans refuse to use the one and only Constitutional remedy to put the kibosh on Obama, the "executive amnesty" affair has only demonstrated to him to reach HIGHER on the rungs of the dictatorial ladder, not lower.

We ain't seen nuthin' yet!

It's certainly looking that way.  I'm not as optimistic as some here, but I'm hoping and praying I'm wrong.  There's always a chance for a miracle!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!