Author Topic: CONGRESSMAN REVEALS GOP LEADERS TO PUSH AMNESTY FOR ALL BUT VIOLENT CRIMINALS  (Read 1826 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/05/Top-House-GOP-Chair-Reveals-Leadership-Wants-Permanent-Amnesty-Bill-So-Not-One-Illegal-Immigrant-Thrown-Out

by TONY LEE  5 Dec 2014

One of the top House Republican leaders, Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX), revealed this week that GOP leaders intend to push an amnesty bill in the next Congress that would subject only the most dangerous illegal immigrant criminals to deportation so that "not one person" who is in the country illegally and has not committed a violent crime is "thrown out."

During a Wednesday evening House Rules Committee hearing in which pro-amnesty Democrats such as Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) testified, Sessions, the powerful Rules Committee Chairman, said House Republican leaders want to have a "well understood agreement about what the law should be and how we as communities, and farm communities, and tech communities, create circumstances where we can have people be in this country and work, and where not one person is quote ‘thrown out’ or ‘deported’ – where we do keep families together, but what we do is we do so under a rule of law of an understanding."

Sessions said, "We intend to push a bill that would operate under the activity of trying to do under rule of law... But that, even in our wildest dream, would not be to remove any person that might be here unless they were dangerous to this country and committed a crime... that was never even in a plan that I thought about."

The Texas Congressman took offense and said it was "inflammatory" that Democrats like Gutierrez are accusing Republicans of wanting to deport 13 million illegal immigrants.

"No reasonable person in my party... has suggested this except the outer-extreme of my party," Sessions said. "And on both parties, people have made extreme remarks. There is no one in responsible Republican leadership elected officials [sic] that has said we should deport 13 or 11 million people. That is not what this effort is about, and I find it extremely distasteful that people would come here and suggest things that we have not suggested."

Sessions said that it became "dramatically" more difficult to pass an amnesty bill last year when pro-amnesty activists started hectoring and confronting Republicans at their homes or at restaurants. He said he has told the pro-amnesty agitators that, "we will appropriately get things done, but that is the wrong way to do it."

In the meantime, Sessions said Obama's executive amnesty is "ill-advisable, wrong, and not the right thing to do." He said Obama "did not need to play king," and "the President of the United States is using this as an excuse for political purposes to make my party – [the] Republican party and people – look bad.

Sessions also emphasized to Gutierrez that he has told him "numerous times about what we were trying to do" and hope the two could work together on a more permanent amnesty bill in the next Congress.

"And what I intend to say to you today is, ‘My friend, I want to work with you;’ but I would ask that we please understand that we cannot overplay what we’re really trying to do, and that is we’re trying to work through a difficult process," Sessions told Gutierrez, noting that "at least three Texans" have "spent a lot of time trying to broker this deal, and everybody knows that, about a year ago, when different changes happened, we fell apart.”

After revealing that House Republican leaders seem intent on giving permanent legal status to nearly every illegal immigrant in the country, Sessions declared that, "I believe that without rule of law, we have no border; with no border, we have no sovereignty; without sovereignty, we do not have a United States of America."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The current "leadership" of the Republican Party is COMPLETELY and TOTALLY tone deaf to all but the demands of the K street, Chamber of Commerce, lobby!

Time for us peons to make some NOISE!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Sessions is worse than Gutierrez who at least is honest about his positions.  Sessions lies every 2 years about his positions, and then goes back to DC and morphs back into a Democrat.

He is living proof that DC corrupts and corrupts absolutely.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
is there anyone out there?

doesn't it seem (reality) that no matter who we ,supposedly, 'elect' everything always stays the same as it ever was? Seems a little strange to me?

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:15:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

Sessions is right.  Nobody's going to be deported that's not a criminal.  The far-right needs to give up this fantasy that, if they just hold out long enough, and get the right president, wholesale deportations will take place.

That is not going to happen and they KNOW it's not going to happen.  The best thing for the GOP Congress to do is come up with a tough-assed border bill and NOTHING ELSE.  Make sure the border is secure before anything else happens.  Even Louie Gohmert says he's willing to talk about legalization if that happens.

So let's do it.  But for God's sake let's stop pretending that huge swaths of illegals are going to be deported who are just living and working here.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Relic

is there anyone out there?

doesn't it seem (reality) that no matter who we ,supposedly, 'elect' everything always stays the same as it ever was? Seems a little strange to me?

I notice what you notice, and whatever is driving this, they are winning.
They've groomed the public. They've taken control of the media, and popular culture.

I'm about ready to give up and just try to do the best I can. Keep my head down, and try to avoid being in the sights of some crazy liberal with power.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sessions is right.  Nobody's going to be deported that's not a criminal.  The far-right needs to give up this fantasy that, if they just hold out long enough, and get the right president, wholesale deportations will take place.

That is not going to happen and they KNOW it's not going to happen.  The best thing for the GOP Congress to do is come up with a tough-assed border bill and NOTHING ELSE.  Make sure the border is secure before anything else happens.  Even Louie Gohmert says he's willing to talk about legalization if that happens.

So let's do it.  But for God's sake let's stop pretending that huge swaths of illegals are going to be deported who are just living and working here.

Sessions is every bit as right as you are Sink! EVERY BIT!

:whistle:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I notice what you notice, and whatever is driving this, they are winning.
They've groomed the public. They've taken control of the media, and popular culture.

I'm about ready to give up and just try to do the best I can. Keep my head down, and try to avoid being in the sights of some crazy liberal with power.

The Chamber of Commerce and K street is driving this! Big money donors WANT their cheap and compliant  labor source not to be messed with!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

Sessions is every bit as right as you are Sink! EVERY BIT!

:whistle:

And I'm right about this, and you know I'm right.  Just as I predicted the GOP would pick up eight seats last month (we actually picked up nine, total). 

There are going to be no wholesale deportations. When Gohmert's open to legalization under the right conditions (my position), the handwriting's on the wall.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And I'm right about this, and you know I'm right.  Just as I predicted the GOP would pick up eight seats last month (we actually picked up nine, total). 

There are going to be no wholesale deportations. When Gohmert's open to legalization under the right conditions (my position), the handwriting's on the wall.

If every state followed the lead of Governor Rick Perry in requiring E-Verify be used everywhere there would be no need to deport anyone because they would then deport themselves sink! You and your Chamber of Commerce buddies can go STRAIGHT to hell so far as I'm concerned!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
If every state followed the lead of Governor Rick Perry in requiring E-Verify be used everywhere there would be no need to deport anyone because they would then deport themselves sink! You and your Chamber of Commerce buddies can go STRAIGHT to hell so far as I'm concerned!

Exactly right Bigun.  I don't know ANYONE that is calling for wholesale deportations!  E-Verify would pretty much take care of the problem - but guess what?  That isn't what our leaders want!  They are lying, as usual.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

Exactly right Bigun.  I don't know ANYONE that is calling for wholesale deportations!  E-Verify would pretty much take care of the problem - but guess what?  That isn't what our leaders want!  They are lying, as usual.

If E-Verify was really being used to take care of the problem, it would quickly be de-funded, corrupted and otherwise lost to a hard-drive crash...

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:07:03 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If E-Verify was really being used to take care of the problem, it would quickly be de-funded, corrupted and otherwise lost to a hard-drive crash...

The Chamber of Commerce and K street is driving this! Big money donors WANT their cheap and compliant  labor source not to be messed with!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

And yet, we have posters who claim that an oversupply of cheap labor does not cause low wages...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan