Author Topic: Obama White House Pushes Public Schools To “Honor” Mike Brown....DW Ulsterman  (Read 1734 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/disgusting-obama-white-house-pushes-public-schools-honor-mike-brown/

When will the insanity end? While tragic Michael Brown died prior to his 19th birthday, he was clearly a young man engaged in negative and abusive behavior that led to his shooting death. He died due to poor choices. Despite the facts of Brown’s death, the Obama White House is now urging public schools (with YOUR tax dollars no less) to honor Michael Brown with classroom memorials as a way of forming “classroom solidarity.” It is a blatantly disgusting act of divisive lies being used to manipulate students into conforming with the far left, anti-American ideals of this Age of Obama.

(H/T to Gateway Pundit)

(Why is the Obama White House urging public schools to memorialize a violent young man who engaged in drug use and assault against those weaker than him? A young man who the legal record shows attacked a police officer after robbing a store, including attempting to take that officer’s gun from him.)

Here is the “lesson plan” now being promoted by the Obama administration:

5 Ways to Teach About Michael Brown and Ferguson in the New School Year

Within that plan is the following:

4. Create a classroom memorial.

“During the first few weeks of classes, students can create a memorial to Michael Brown on a classroom bulletin board. This activity involves having students use whatever they feel skilled in to create something that would honor Michael Brown and other people who have been victims of police and other violence…Engaging in this type of activity allows teachers to understand youth strengths and form classroom solidarity.”

The left is now fully engaged in ignoring the facts of what really happened in Ferguson. The troubled young man who was Michael Brown is being turned into a far left caricature meant to help spread the meme of a deeply flawed and racist United States, when in fact it is Barack Obama and his race baiting cohorts like Al Sharpton who have more deeply divided America against itself. An effort that is apparently being vigorously supported by leading Communist organizations in America as well whose primary goal is the total destruction of this nation’s socio-political foundation.

Race had nothing to do with the Michael Brown tragedy – poor choices by an angry young man and a life trapped by the  liberal plantation politics that have decimated communities across this country for generations are the true perpetrators Mr. Brown losing his life.

Pity our schools are not presenting our children THAT lesson plan, for they could surely use the knowledge…

-DWU

Posted byulsterman
November 29, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
The pen and phone bully now wants bullying honored by students.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline IZZY ANN

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is just an attempt to keep the 'race riot' going. They know very well that if they create a so called 'memorial' that people like me, when I was that age, will tear it down or spray paint it. And that is just what they want. They are pushing their race riot mentality into the high schools.

Obama is Satan himself. And his goal is to destroy America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MACVSOG68

The pen and phone bully now wants bullying honored by students.

...while at the same time condemning bullying...by students!  Go figure  :shrug:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline sinkspur

Where is this coming from?  Dept. of Education? 

I'm so cynical about this Ulsterman source; much of what he reports never comes to fruition so I'm suspicious of this as well.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where is this coming from?  Dept. of Education? 

I'm so cynical about this Ulsterman source; much of what he reports never comes to fruition so I'm suspicious of this as well.

It's coming from Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/st-louis-schools-to-teach-about-ferguson-and-death-of-gentle-giant-mikebrown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Hoft's not much better.  I'll wait to see if there's any truth to this.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.