Author Topic: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson to Leave Force  (Read 751 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson to Leave Force
« on: November 28, 2014, 02:27:31 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=609939

Newsmax
Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson to Leave Force
Friday, November 28, 2014 08:21 AM

The Missouri police officer who killed an unarmed black teen sparking months of protests in the city of Ferguson will never return to policing, his lawyer said.

Darren Wilson is currently in discussions with the Ferguson, Missouri police department on the terms and conditions of his departure, attorney Neil Bruntrager said this week.

"There's no way in the world he can go back to being a police officer," the lawyer said.

"It's not a question of if, it's a question of when," Bruntrager said of Wilson's departure.

Wilson shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown in August claiming he acted in self-defense.

The shooting set off days of racially-charged protests that erupted again this week after a grand jury on Monday announced that Wilson would not be charged over the fatal shooting.

Bruntrager told CNN that Wilson, who has said his conscience is clear, could simply not go back to work given the outrage over the case.

"The first day he would be back on the street something terrible would happen to him or to someone that would be working with him," he told CNN.

"The last thing he wants is to put other police officers at risk," the attorney added.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson to Leave Force
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 04:49:34 pm »
Not in any place like Ferguson, where the locals might discover him. Most of them don't work, and have nothing better to do than ruin Wilson's career.

However if he went to a white conservative town, I see no problems.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cop at center of Ferguson case to leave force
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 12:30:04 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/cop-center-ferguson-case-leave-force-134417596.html

Washington (AFP) - The Missouri police officer who killed an unarmed black teen sparking months of protests in the city of Ferguson will never return to policing, his lawyer said.

Darren Wilson is currently in discussions with the Ferguson, Missouri police department on the terms and conditions of his departure, attorney Neil Bruntrager said this week.

"There's no way in the world he can go back to being a police officer," the lawyer said.

"It's not a question of if, it's a question of when," Bruntrager said of Wilson's departure.

Wilson shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown in August claiming he acted in self-defense.

The shooting set off days of racially-charged protests that erupted again this week after a grand jury on Monday announced that Wilson would not be charged over the fatal shooting.

Bruntrager told CNN that Wilson, who has said his conscience is clear, could simply not go back to work given the outrage over the case.

"The first day he would be back on the street something terrible would happen to him or to someone that would be working with him," he told CNN.

"The last thing he wants is to put other police officers at risk," the attorney added.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Cop at center of Ferguson case to leave force
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 12:38:45 am »
Only way he could be a cop is to move to some small town in the middle of no where which does not have a single black resident.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Cop at center of Ferguson case to leave force
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 12:41:12 am »
Only way he could be a cop is to move to some small town in the middle of no where which does not have a single black resident.

Not even then. He's been on TV. Someone would recognize him and spread the word.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 03:54:44 am »
I'm not sure he will be safe no matter where he goes or what he does.  There have already been two Journalists/Obama Toadies that have published Darren Wilson's home address where he lives with his wife and children. 

I hope he's able to change his name and identity so that he and his family can live without fear.  The fact that the liberals I know are not bothered by this and so many other things about this case is very troublesome to me.  They have been able to rationalize it, openly saying that the rioting, looting, and threats to innocent people are justified because of all of the "racism" in America. 

I do think that thinking people are absolutely horrified by what they are seeing in regards to Ferguson - I think the community organizers went way too far this time - and it's become another "Occupy" movement.  You give these people a little rope and they will hang themselves every time.  This has not helped their cause and has set it back...decades. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 03:56:23 am »
He will have to go into the witness protection program.